Do you like this MIUI version?

• YES

Votes: 299 88.5%
  • NO

Votes: 39 11.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
We haven't touched the standard charging screen either, so what you're getting is probably how it is on China ROM.

Ok, thanks. I haven't seen the untouched CN ROM so had no idea how it looks like. I just compared it to the one on my Mi8 and missed this useful feature. Is there a plan to enable this on future weekly EU ROM for Mi Pad 4/Plus? Thank you.

Devs, thanks as always!

Does the Redmi note 7 pro (violet) ROM include full google play functionality for the China version of the phone?

Has anyone successfully flashed TWRP+EU ROM+Magisk on the CN variant of the redmi note 7 pro?

It now seems this phone will not be sold out of China/India so no global version...

Screen burning issue in HMnote6 pro, not visible in screenshots. There is always a transparent messenger screen with the keyboard.

Sent from my Redmi Note 6 Pro using Tapatalk

More unfortunately, this version has no update ...

Отправлено с моего Redmi 6 через Tapatalk [/ QUOTE]

Wtf...
Why it's not supported?

Отправлено с моего MI 8 через Tapatalk

Why the Redmi 6 and Redmi 6A did not have support, I bought this device thinking about using the European Miui
Wtf...
Why it's not supported?
MTK?
Indeed, MTK. We don't have any of these devices and any attempt of supporting those two (or Mi Play) ended up in bootloops.
Unless someone donates a Redmi 6/Redmi 6A/Mi Play, we have no way of supporting these devices.

Ok, thanks. I haven't seen the untouched CN ROM so had no idea how it looks like. I just compared it to the one on my Mi8 and missed this useful feature. Is there a plan to enable this on future weekly EU ROM for Mi Pad 4/Plus? Thank you.
To be honest, none of us has a Mi Pad 4, so it's on a very low priority as this is just one device and we have no way of testing,

Hello, first of all I would like to congratulate you on the initiative of the forum, I bought my redmi note 4x MTK in 2017, it is my first xiaomi phone, I will undoubtedly exchange for another of xiaomi as well. But I currently have a problem that I believe to be solved only with the reinstallation of a rom if bugs, because after upgrading to miui 10, I noticed a great loss in battery performance, my wife has a redmi 4X and his performance has not changed at all with the upgrade. I fixed the bootloader, but stopped there, I could not install TWRP to install the rom, I could not understand the procedure, if possible I would like someone to explain or send me a video of youtube explaining, I believe that only then can I solve my battery problem. Thank you all.

Great job as usual, super happy that so much work is being put into the EU rom to both make it not bloated with some of the default Mi apps and also include more features :)

Noticed something that was off though - I switched from the Global to the EU rom today and in the Mi camera app I don't see an option for the dynamic processing / "motion photos" option I had on the Global rom, as already mentioned on XDA back in January in the following screenshot:
1553573955549.png

Is it perhaps going to be in the 9.3.29 version of the EU rom? Would be cool to see as it was a nice feature to be able to take multiple photos in a really short amount of time and be able to pick the one where for example nobody is blinking :)

/Edit: I forgot to mention - maybe I was on the China rom actually, I'm not 100% sure...
Either way, I can't really make a screenshot or video of the feature right now as the TWRP versions that are available aren't able to decrypt the storage of the Mi 9 yet, which in turn probably also means I won't be able to update to the next EU version...

Last edited:
I have Mi8 and this rom but I dont have problems with drain.
17 hours from charge , 2 hours Sot and I have 66% of battery.

Status
Not open for further replies.