Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Developers,

This rom is just amazing, i found only one issue. If i open a link in any apps which navigates to default browser (the factory one) and wish to go back once i read the article, the browser is not closed and navigation is blocked back to the root application. Only the the browser tab is closed and i need to tab back button (i know, i am old fashioned in 2019 :) ) to close the browser and go back to the root app.

Is there a way to solve this issue? It was working fine before this rom upgrade.

thanks for your hard work and of course the feedback in advance.
forgot to mention, i use Mi6.

I also got an issue with google assistant power button shottcut on whyred. Voice command works fine, but pushing button makes no effect.

@Igor Eisberg did anything change with AOD notifications for Mi 8 Pro (equuleus) on 9.3.28? I don't get any google apps notifications (messages, calendar etc), nor tapatalk which used to work with 9.3.21.
It seems i get notifications only from gmail and messenger

Sent from my MI 8 UD using Tapatalk

RN 5 whyred :
update from 9.3.28 with TWRP 3.2.3-2.
Now TWRP is read-only, with Official TWRP APP, the file "twrp_whyred-9" failed.
Is there a solution?
Thanks

Check the XDA thread there is a modded TWRP which works fine

Anyone have solution for Screen mirroring can not connect any smart tv or cast dongle for last 7 roms.

RN 5 whyred :
update from 9.3.28 with TWRP 3.2.3-2.
Now TWRP is read-only, with Official TWRP APP, the file "twrp_whyred-9" failed.
Is there a solution?
Thanks
Stupid question...
Did you install the .img and not the .zip? right?

This happens when i want to check safetynet status. i changed props still same issue any solutions?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-03-29-21-36-43-866_com.topjohnwu.magisk.png
    Screenshot_2019-03-29-21-36-43-866_com.topjohnwu.magisk.png
    144.7 KB · Views: 354
@Igor Eisberg did anything change with AOD notifications for Mi 8 Pro (equuleus) on 9.3.28? I don't get any google apps notifications (messages, calendar etc), nor tapatalk which used to work with 9.3.21.
It seems i get notifications only from gmail and messenger

Sent from my MI 8 UD using Tapatalk
Nothing changed on our side.

These few seconds are more than enough. :) It was pretty good for the first time but i do not wish to see it longer. Is it planned to have an option to switch it off or reduce it's time in future releases?
A switch to turn the animation off completely is probably a good idea.

Took a really distinct look at google assistant and the battery drain.
OK Google actually stops working after a certain amount of time. Could not reproduce why but at one point. I was able to set a timer by voice command, now, after 2 hours of not having used my phone I gave google a command and it doesn't respond anymore. Neither locked or unlocked.
Battery SEEMS okay but I have the feeling I have a slight higher drain as usual. Nothing major but it feels like draining quicker. Kernel and system are the major consumers, as you can see on the screenshot. Both is unpleasant and I'll be downgrading now to 9.3.14 again. Don't need charging animations and neither edge notifications that actually only makes real sense on curved edge displays like a Samsung S7 upwards. A reliable google assistant is essential for me. Thanks, waiting for the next release again.
c116ce0f9c827bfbec708d66fadb9dda.jpg

Gesendet von meinem MI 8 mit Tapatalk

Can i flash this to my pocophone f1? i am currently using miui global stable 10.2.3 with sphinx kernel

Can i flash this to my pocophone f1? i am currently using miui global stable 10.2.3 with sphinx kernel
Do a factory reset and wipe the internal storage. Be sure that your bootloader is unlocked. Flash the newest twrp btw. You just need to do what is written in the first Post of this thread.

Gesendet von meinem SM-G900F mit Tapatalk

I dont have it on my mi mix 2s

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-03-29-23-01-18-371_com.android.camera.png
    Screenshot_2019-03-29-23-01-18-371_com.android.camera.png
    885 KB · Views: 305
Reactions: Fixiux
Guys, can anyone confirm the latest notch notification mod is broken?

Lockscreen and all buttons disappear, only solution is to reflash the Rom?

I know it's not related to the Rom, just wanna ask.. Thx!

Sent from my MI 8 Explorer Edition using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.