Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can this rom be flashed on any Xiaomi device? At least I need a rom for Mi9se global and I see it on the list. Does that mean I can flash it? Same question for TWRP, is there one TWRP recovery for all the devices?
As you might see, I am new to Xiaomi

[QUOTE = "LisandroSC, post: 479708, miembro: 229963"] Pruebe esta ROM en Whyred (Redmi Note 5). ¿Soy yo o tiene batería descargada? [/ QUOTE]

en mi whyred con rom xiaomi.eu 9.3.28 mi batería también se agota muy rápido y hace mucho calor

Acting like Apple fan boys. No this is why we choose android. Because of it's flexibility and open source logic.

Sent from my MIX 3 using Tapatalk
Dude, chill yourself out. I'm not saying that I prefer the MIUI apps, I'm not even using most of them myself!
What I'm saying is that these apps are an integral part of the MIUI experience, and we want to preserve and enhance that experience.
However, we made it possible for you to disable many of the MIUI system apps and use whichever substitute you prefer.

Sure I know.
It's just they work better even with photo contacts that Miui do a kinda stretch
Just read my answer to nickgrserifos. ^

[QUOTE="Igor Eisberg, post: 480203, member: 161498"

Just read my answer to nickgrserifos. ^[/QUOTE]

That's awesome!
I go test it then I'll feedback!

Mobile data does not work, I can not download netflix and it does not work twice to turn on the screen

MI 6X

Mi9 9.4.1 bug in Files Manager when using OTG
android.content.res.Resources$NotFoundException: Resource ID #0x1050205
at android.content.res.ResourcesImpl.getValue(Unknown Source:33)
at android.content.res.MiuiResourcesImpl.getValue(Unknown Source:0)
at android.content.res.Resources.getDimensionPixelSize(Unknown Source:7)
at com.android.fileexplorer.model.Util.getSpecialScreenHeight(Unknown Source:64)
at com.android.fileexplorer.FileExplorerTabActivity.showBottomToast(Unknown Source:44)
at com.android.fileexplorer.FileExplorerTabActivity.checkUsbVolume(Unknown Source:61)
at com.android.fileexplorer.FileExplorerTabActivity.access$600(Unknown Source:0)
at com.android.fileexplorer.FileExplorerTabActivity$4.run(Unknown Source:10)
at android.os.Handler.handleCallback(Unknown Source:2)
at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Unknown Source:4)
at android.os.Looper.loop(Unknown Source:208)
at android.app.ActivityThread.main(Unknown Source:107)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Native Method)
at com.android.internal.os.RuntimeInit$MethodAndArgsCaller.run(Unknown Source:11)
at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit.main(Unknown Source:274)

Last edited:
Am I missing something, cause I can't boot this rom. My device is mi 6X. This is my first time with the pie rom.

Installed in Note 5 Whyred and all seems ok.
I use official twrp 3.2.3-0 (newer versions dont work for me), and no problems of encriptation.
Root with Magisk, and I just had to reinstall Viper4, the rest of the modules worked directly.
*no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* works by editing build.prop.

Thanks for the great job

Reactions: otti17
WTF GUYS. I have 53% Battery and shows full.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-04-04-10-49-06-585_com.miui.home.png
    Screenshot_2019-04-04-10-49-06-585_com.miui.home.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 475
Hi everyone,

I have some minor issues with my Mi 8.
- For 3 or 4 weekly updates, when I turn ON my bluetooth headsets or speakers, the music is playing but with no sound, I have to turn OFF and ON the bluetooth and it works fine then. It happens everytime with 2 headsets and 3 speakers.
- For few month I sometimes have a Camera problem. It happens when I use the camera and then lock the phone and try to use again the camera, I have to kill camera app and re-open it.

Does someone have the same issues ?
Aymeric

Reactions: derfl
Do we have a volunteer with whyred to try this one? :)
I already try it and i only found one bug ( in frontal camera) when is ON HDR and Flash ( the same flash have a little bug who makes the same flashing and not stay quiet (as normally)... Also another issue detteced- WJHERE´S THE Ai Mood in cameras added ? As the other things. Nothing to add error, and now the own battery runs more smoth and not drain so faster. ;)

Mi9 9.4.1 bug in Files Manager when using OTG
android.content.res.Resources$NotFoundException: Resource ID #0x1050205
at android.content.res.ResourcesImpl.getValue(Unknown Source:33)
at android.content.res.MiuiResourcesImpl.getValue(Unknown Source:0)
at android.content.res.Resources.getDimensionPixelSize(Unknown Source:7)
at com.android.fileexplorer.model.Util.getSpecialScreenHeight(Unknown Source:64)
at com.android.fileexplorer.FileExplorerTabActivity.showBottomToast(Unknown Source:44)
at com.android.fileexplorer.FileExplorerTabActivity.checkUsbVolume(Unknown Source:61)
at com.android.fileexplorer.FileExplorerTabActivity.access$600(Unknown Source:0)
at com.android.fileexplorer.FileExplorerTabActivity$4.run(Unknown Source:10)
at android.os.Handler.handleCallback(Unknown Source:2)
at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Unknown Source:4)
at android.os.Looper.loop(Unknown Source:208)
at android.app.ActivityThread.main(Unknown Source:107)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Native Method)
at com.android.internal.os.RuntimeInit$MethodAndArgsCaller.run(Unknown Source:11)
at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit.main(Unknown Source:274)
Fixed.

Reactions: Hoàng Thạch
I have this version in mi9 and work well, only a bit battery drain more than stable.
This morning I received advise of update version 9.4.1.
I think new versions exit on Friday, have to wait tomorrow and take from here or can make upgrade directly from phone?

Dont' try to install this on redmi note 5 (whyred) , a lot of bug , the twrp is asking for password to decrypt but i don't have any password, the internet from sim is not working , and many other bugs, better not to try , the main problem is that i can't downgrade from it ....

Dont' try to install this on redmi note 5 (whyred) , a lot of bug , the twrp is asking for password to decrypt but i don't have any password, the internet from sim is not working , and many other bugs, better not to try , the main problem is that i can't downgrade from it ....
I have this rom on my Whyred and except the possibility to limit the battery charge, it works fine.
I've just tested Internet through the SIM (LTE) without any issue.

My recovery also ask for a password but after canceling this request, everything works fine, including the access to the SD card in more of the internal memory.

I have succesfully flashed w/ Miui 9.3.28 on to my whyred device. My recovery is Redwolf 027.
I just found out that this version of weekly miui has encrypted my internet storage.

Pls guide me if I have possibility of decyripting storage w/o data factory reset ?

and,
Shall I loose my data if I implement the below method explained below web page ?
http://www.androwide.com/2017/08/unable-to-mount-storage-twrp-internal-storage-0mb.html

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.