Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
After minute...
ada58c30311db5f468187e0ac4980ba8.jpg

Отправлено с моего MI 8 через Tapatalk
I don't wanna jinx it, again, but Simple Kernel 3.1 is looking promising regarding that battery drain...
I'll report back after day 2

Last edited:
Can anybody use NFC Payment? Google Pay does not work in Turkey instead Banks have their own app to make NFC payments. My main bank app says when I try to activate the NFC payment "app is not able to connect to the internet" The sentence is a little bit paraphrased:)
I installed magisk. Security check gives an error saying the payment environment is not safe. ungive root access.

Can anybody assist?

Mi Mix2s doesn't connect wifi automatically sometimes. For example, I went out of range of my wifi network then came back into the same area. It doesn't connect. Wifi settings said "no internet".
Then it connects to wifi but for some reason cun take a normal ip range from router.. Try to restart the router

Sent from my MI 6X using Tapatalk

Then it connects to wifi but for some reason cun take a normal ip range from router.. Try to restart the router

Sent from my MI 6X using Tapatalk
It also happens to other outdoor wifi networks too. I cant restart their routers tho. This happened once in previous versions to Mix2s but this issue went away in recent versions until this latest version.

Hope it'll be gone next version. ;)

Sent from my MIX 2S using Tapatalk

Reactions: Ktlk21
Can anybody use NFC Payment? Google Pay does not work in Turkey instead Banks have their own app to make NFC payments. My main bank app says when I try to activate the NFC payment "app is not able to connect to the internet" The sentence is a little bit paraphrased:)
I installed magisk. Security check gives an error saying the payment environment is not safe. ungive root access.

Can anybody assist?

I use NFC payment (in Romania), not using Google pay but instead using ING Pay (ING Bank application). No issues by activation and works normally.

Weird bug with WhatsApp notification.. sometimes sound don't work and only vibrates any solution??

Hi ! They hadn't mistake with translation on this version 9.3.28 ?
When I go to settings/notifications the text are not on French but on English ?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-04-04-08-05-38-333_com.android.settings.png
    Screenshot_2019-04-04-08-05-38-333_com.android.settings.png
    121.7 KB · Views: 365
  • Screenshot_2019-04-04-10-22-33-705_com.twitter.android.png
    Screenshot_2019-04-04-10-22-33-705_com.twitter.android.png
    314.4 KB · Views: 352
I notice one weird bug too in my phone when i try send one voice message from the own messenger facebook, also the frontal camera with this latest beta weekly update, have a strange noise making almost impossible shooting with the frontal camera lens.

# Issues detected to be fixed.
1- Noise frontal camera
2- Battery drains (from 100% until 80% in middle seconds), and the rest at the time maintains almost perfect, (very weird this issue detected).
3- Weird noise when sent (Facebook messenger) voice messages to others, ( to much loud).
4- To much noise (missing JPG definition in both lens) cameras. (as tested), the same camera is configured to works only in 85% and not 100%

# Issues detected to be add.
1- Mod "Ai" in lens both cameras (this phone have the support option to receive this add)
but no ones care about to add this option in the same such like we already have on the Note 6.
2- Mod Full Pro lens camera, (Open2 Api) needed to add.

That´s what we need to say in high voice.
We have one incredible phone in our hands.

Sent by: Redmi Note 5 Pro (whyred)
Beta weekly tester 9.3.28

Problem is there is no new build since 9.2.28 and no info on when will be now release.
Which phone model? - if it is an older Android version then it is no longer supported by xiaomi.eu, and also (most, if not all) Mediatek-based devices are no longer supported.

Probably a stupid question, I'm at 9.3.28 on my Redmi Note 5, can I go back to 9.3.14? You know, because of ARB (Anti roll back protection?

Mi 8 SE Camera became very ordinary, clarity, depth disappeared vivid colors, 3 previous romda camera was legend.
MIUI 10.3 9.3.7The camera was legendary, became ordinary in the last rum, The device is now more serial and battery better, but the camera first lost its quality.Thank you for your labor

Last edited:
Reactions: BeNDeR_22
Probably a stupid question, I'm at 9.3.28 on my Redmi Note 5, can I go back to 9.3.14? You know, because of ARB (Anti roll back protection?
If you have a backup you can get back to it. I did it accidently one time and nothing bad happened. Anti rollback is more for switching Android version I think.

Mi 8 SE Camera became very ordinary, clarity, depth disappeared vivid colors, 3 previous romda camera was legend.
Agreed, but it is XIAOMI china original camera software. I don't think it is modded at EU.

If you have a backup you can get back to it. I did it accidently one time and nothing bad happened. Anti rollback is more for switching Android version I think.
But he would go back from Android 9 to Android 8.1. Then ARB would access and he would brick his cell phone or I have misunderstood the whole?
Perhaps an expert of this forum can explain this topic properly.

I notice one weird bug too in my phone when i try send one voice message from the own messenger facebook, also the frontal camera with this latest beta weekly update, have a strange noise making almost impossible shooting with the frontal camera lens.

# Issues detected to be fixed.
1- Noise frontal camera
2- Battery drains (from 100% until 80% in middle seconds), and the rest at the time maintains almost perfect, (very weird this issue detected).
3- Weird noise when sent (Facebook messenger) voice messages to others, ( to much loud).
4- To much noise (missing JPG definition in both lens) cameras. (as tested), the same camera is configured to works only in 85% and not 100%

# Issues detected to be add.
1- Mod "Ai" in lens both cameras (this phone have the support option to receive this add)
but no ones care about to add this option in the same such like we already have on the Note 6.
2- Mod Full Pro lens camera, (Open2 Api) needed to add.

That´s what we need to say in high voice.
We have one incredible phone in our hands.

Sent by: Redmi Note 5 Pro (whyred)
Beta weekly tester 9.3.28
Report this statement to Official MIUI Forum.
EU Team is not responsible for these problems/missing features!

But he would go back from Android 9 to Android 8.1. Then ARB would access and he would brick his cell phone or I have misunderstood the whole?
9.3.14 is based on Android 9

Yes, this is what I'm worried about.

Status
Not open for further replies.