Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So they give us a crap version with AWFUL batterylife ( I have to recharge my Mi8 twice a day) and then go on holiday... Xiaomi can go F themselves

You can always go back to a previous beta version with a better battery life, go back to the stable version, or even go to another rom that it's not xiaomi.eu... Nobody forces you to use this "crap version"...

So they give us a crap version with AWFUL batterylife ( I have to recharge my Mi8 twice a day) and then go on holiday... Xiaomi can go F themselves
>implying it wasn't exactly the same with the previous 3? versions

Also, sadly simple kernel 3.1 didn't fix it. Again. Everythings great for the first night but then something happens and the drain goes wild until you reboot.

Okay, do you recommend me to install this version or expect to get some more updated?
I don't have a Redmi S2, can't answer that.

Hey guys, will you continue to update the Santoni in the beta rom?
santoni is Android 7.1, so yes, we support it for now.
Why are you asking? As far as we know, Redmi 4X is not officially discontinued, only devices released in 2016 (Android 6.0) have been discontinued.

Reactions: MrGusRH
Hi, I'm enjoying this great ROM on my Redmi Note 5, but I would like to try Pixel Experience. How can I go from Xiaomi.eu pie to an AOSP ROM on Whyred?

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 5 mediante Tapatalk

Not exactly...
If your phone is secured with company regulations you can't install APK...
It would mean I would have to reconfigure everything...
Maybe I need to find a flashabale zip and install from TWRP...

Sent from my MI 6 using Tapatalk

Your phone is secured via a MDM solution but they allow you access to twrp and flashing files? Lol

I have succesfully flashed w/ Miui 9.3.28 on to my whyred device. My recovery is Redwolf 027.
I just found out that this version of weekly miui has encrypted my internet storage.

Pls guide me if I have possibility of decyripting storage w/o data factory reset ?

and,
Shall I loose my data if I implement the below method explained below web page ?
http://www.androwide.com/2017/08/unable-to-mount-storage-twrp-internal-storage-0mb.html

Finally,
After flashing Orangefox recovery pie version solved the problem w/o factory/data reset..

Can this feature from Mi9 be ported to other devices like you did with Dynamic Shots?
IMG_20190405_212541_359.jpg

They're called BETA for a reason.
If you want a more stable experience, consider installing the STABLE releases, but keep in mind that they lack new / experimental features.

I don't have a Redmi S2, can't answer that.

santoni is Android 7.1, so yes, we support it for now.
Why are you asking? As far as we know, Redmi 4X is not officially discontinued, only devices released in 2016 (Android 6.0) have been discontinued.

I read something that disturbed me in the forum of Xiaomi
Screenshot_Brave_20190405-124856.png

Status
Not open for further replies.