Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I clean data of Google Pay and Google Play Services but i cannot use payment in store with Mi 8, what i can try?

Once again, I repeat: Do NOT report ANY issues regarding Dark/Night Mode! We do not control how it looks! This feature is officially under development and is not ready for public usage! It's placed in Developer options for a good reason!

I don't want to have night mode, but I'm forced to use it as it's set up default. Whenever I set the night mode to OFF, it will automatically set to on at random times, usually within a few minutes.

Can you set the default value to Night mode OFF as default in next release?

Thanks.

Reactions: Chu hiếu
Hi,
Mi Pad 4 (3/32GB)

today via OTA got it.
After reboot stayed in lock screen without pattern & can't use the device. What now?
As nobody answered, I have wiped my pad and installed new. Finished.

PS.: Need forum, as nobody is here to answer it help. So sad

Hi!
Redmi Note 7 MIUI 10.3 - 9.3.7 - not a full translation.
File manager has no translation, the date in the blind is not translated into Russian, in the clock widget the date is also not translated into Russian. 9.3.1 was fully translated, there were no under-translations.

Hi you
Newest version of Redmi 6 pro have error when taking video. It cant take video ( Taking picture it is no problem ). Please solve it in next Version
Already talked about. Just look up on the 9.2.21 thread and here for fixing it

Based on China Stable / Weekly builds

China Developer ROM OR Global Developer ROM?

I have the "miui_MIMAX3Global_9.3.7" and no night mode?

I have the "miui_MIMAX3Global_9.3.7" and no night mode?
None of the official ROMs have night mode yet...

I don't want to have night mode, but I'm forced to use it as it's set up default. Whenever I set the night mode to OFF, it will automatically set to on at random times, usually within a few minutes.

Can you set the default value to Night mode OFF as default in next release?

Thanks.
It's not enabled by default. Some app must be triggering it for you, as none of our testers can reproduce what you have.

It's not enabled by default. Some app must be triggering it for you, as none of our testers can reproduce what you have.

Oh. That gives me some new ideas to what could be going wrong. I'll check according to what you said. Many thanks.

On Mi6 - can you guys check this....
1. place phone in auto brightness.
2. go with the phone to sunlight (not electric light)
3. put the sensor and have the brightness rise.
4. check and see that the colors are distorted.
when you do the same with electric light, you won't see the distortion, even in Max brightness...

Sent from my MI 6 using Tapatalk

Same here.

Either The notifications are massively delayed or will start popping up once I open whatsapp.

.) Autostart is enabled, miui and android 9 battery optimization for whatsapp is disabled.
.) Default rhodium theme
.) language set to English

At first I thought it's an issue between simple kernel 2.6 and the new 9.3.7 release but the issue remains after the restoring original kernel.
I *think* deleting all app Data, uninstalling and then reinstalling fixed it

Where can I enable/disable night mode?

1552149447844.png

Where can I enable/disable night mode?

View attachment 23697
Didn't you say that you have a Global ROM? Again, you don't have the option to enable/disable night mode.
You can, however, work around it with ADB (adb shell):
Enable: cmd uimode night yes
Disable: cmd uimode night no

@Igor Eisberg the toggle "stay on lock screen after unlocking" was xiaomi's or yours implementation?
This is an official feature by Xiaomi. Don't use bold text unnecessarily.

So i resume. I have a mi mix 2s with the lastest beta version. Im french user.
I enable developper mode

Everything is very smooth, very excellent !
But i dont have square mode,dark mode,new icon face unlock
Its a bug or not?

I can not find how to insert a separate notification and SMS sound. you help?

Wysłane z mojego Redmi 5 Plus przy użyciu Tapatalka

I don't know why but after that I set dark mode always on, if I plug the phone or reboot, everything it comes back to always off. Do I need to change other settings to get it always on?
On Mi Note 3.

I don't know why but after that I set dark mode always on, if I plug the phone or reboot, everything it comes back to always off. Do I need to change other settings to get it always on?
On Mi Note 3.
Set default theme > reboot phone > set dark mode always on > done, shouldn't change now i guess

Didn't you say that you have a Global ROM? Again, you don't have the option to enable/disable night mode.
You can, however, work around it with ADB (adb shell):
Enable: cmd uimode night yes
Disable: cmd uimode night no

This is an official feature by Xiaomi. Don't use bold text unnecessarily.

And in the terminal?

Edit: Global doesn't keep the dark mode.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.