Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do I have to uninstall Magisk from "Magisk Manager" before I will dirty flash 9.3.7 from 9.3.1? I've seen somewhere post about uninstallation but I cannot find it anymore.
So, in Magisk Manager after I press uninstall there are two options: Restore Images and Complete Uninstall. I do want to keep my root so I assume the way to save the root is to choose Restore Images? and then flash new release via TWRP ... right?
Don't uninstall it

Hi together,

if you have a special module installed in magisk for your actual installed rom version eg. "smali ..."

then you have to delete / disable this module in magisk before you update your actual rom version .

Otherwise if you install magisk - after updating the rom version - again, it will stock in a bootloop.

Because magisk will enable all old modules after reinstalling.

Regards Kater

On my mi8, I flash new ROM update, wipe cash, flash magisk, wipe cash and then reboot ... Never had problem... Also with old magisk module ...

I have volume on the bluetooth earphones with very low volume, with the previous version did not happen
Mi mix 2s

"Ok Google" is working with locked screen now... This is... AMAZING! Apart from that I'm very happy with the overall performance. Thanks for your hard work.

Gesendet von meinem MI 8 mit Tapatalk

Hello
How to resolve that please ?

All day my battery drain

Attachments

• IMG_20190310_192716.jpg
    IMG_20190310_192716.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 553
Hi. I have passed to xiaomi.eu beta. I can not making screen mirroring. I have three phone one of them eu beta, other one global beta and other one global stable. Both beta rom cannot make it but global stable can make it. Is there anyone has some problem and please give a solution for this.

Thank you in advance.

Hi. I have passed to xiaomi.eu beta. I can not making screen mirroring. I have three phone one of them eu beta, other one global beta and other one global stable. Both beta rom cannot make it but global stable can make it. Is there anyone has some problem and please give a solution for this.

Thank you in advance.

I have the same problem with Mi6, and also with Mi5S.

Redmi 4x:
Netflix don't start with this update.

And how to do those updates?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-03-10-02-31-31-912_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    Screenshot_2019-03-10-02-31-31-912_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    111.9 KB · Views: 375
Hi guys, I love xiaomi.eu and finally i join this nice forum. I am on whyred.
I would ask 2 things:
1. Can you explain me, please, what is the square mode? i read in previous post about this thing.
2. Can you suggest me, please, a good kernel ? I would improve the smoothness of fullscreen gestures [we know they are not 100% smooth].
Thank you for your help! :)

Reactions: Chu hiếu
I flashed twrp 1217, but cant make the 1227 work... So far im with the ROM 8.12.13 and twrp 1102. Not sure if i can update to 9.3.7 or i will come in a bootloop...
1. I was in stable 10.2.1 - TWRP 1102
2. Flash TWRP 1227 = OK
3. Boot recovery 1227 = no ok
4. Flash TWRP 1102 again = OK
5. Clean install developer 9.2.14 = OK
TODAY
1. Flash TWRP 1227 = ok
2. Boot recovery = OK
3. Dirty install 9.3.7 = ok

Last edited:
Reactions: cregi
I thinks
Battery draining Issue in Mi 8 SE is back again :(
Hope It'll be fixed in next update ❤
NO drain here and no issue with Google play.
I made test in airplane mode but wifi on:
- less than 0.3%/Hour drain in stand by. Good result.
EDIT:Sorry, I am still on 9.3.1 version, I will move on tomorrow.

still cannot use gpay after wiping data.. can make a more detail steps of how to do it? I wiped the data of gpay and google play store. Unlocked ,9.3.7,eu.
Must I lock bootloader?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-03-11-10-43-59-288_com.google.android.gms.png
    Screenshot_2019-03-11-10-43-59-288_com.google.android.gms.png
    69.4 KB · Views: 313
The screen does not turn off during a call. The proximity sensor has stopped working.
MIX2S.

but I have not install magisk,why it still happen?
Don't know! I Don't use Gpay yet....
My feeling is they also detect the unlocked boot. may be.
That's to follow.
No one will win against the "big one". When I see that many people trying to trick around with non encrypted phone as well.
not really serious.

Last edited:
Sorry, but why existing for the Mi8 pro the global development 9.3.7 and not is released the xiaomi.eu version?

Inviato dal mio MI 8 UD utilizzando Tapatalk

Reactions: Chu hiếu
Status
Not open for further replies.