MIUI 10.4 9.4.11/12

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

LOLO9393

Members
Feb 8, 2016
Hello dear friends! I have a huge problem! Fitst, I have installed current version on my Poco and everything went well. But my touch was ver laggy, and I have decided to return to previous version I was on - 9.3.14. The installation went well, but after restart tha phone asked for my password, in order to start android. I have no password. Tried several of my passwors, but nothing happened. After that I restart the phone to recovery, but there the TWRP asked me again for a pass. So, now I cannot start my phone, can't flash other rom(because the recovery don't have acces to the partitions) and I am stuck. Is there any possibility to flash it without data loss? Or to backup my data before erease everything? Please somebody to answer me!
You can try to save your data with "adb pull sdcard" instruction. But not sure they will be readable if they are really encrypted by this TWRP.

migueli2

Members
Feb 11, 2019
9.4.11 REUPLOADED
-Fixed initial setup FC
-Fixed missing Webview for POCOF1 and HMNote6Pro

9.4.12 for some devices released
I own Mi Mix 2s and no problems of any king running .11
Do you suggest .12 for any particular reason?

dingdong3000

Members
Sep 7, 2018
You can try to save your data with "adb pull sdcard" instruction. But not sure they will be readable if they are really encrypted by this TWRP.
tried that and no success pulling sdcard... Is factory reset the only way to get it fully function again? ffs this is so annoying

Plovel

Members
Jan 29, 2019
I see there are new files available for 9.4.11, what is changed?
As I understand they fixed webview for poco and rn6p

And fixed problem with first boot, but all the same on my mi 6

Отправлено с моего MI 8 через Tapatalk

Reactions: Schumi_wk

HeadlessMarmot

Members
Apr 14, 2019
I am using Xiaomi Mİ 8 SE and the night mode is worser than the worst. Even the processed photo has a terrible amount of ISO, which makes it literally unusable. As for the UI, it always lags when I swipe down the notification bar, which was not present on the previous versions of MIUI. The device acts as if I activated some kind of "extreme battery saver", I mean it has become laggy and slow. The only good thing about the new ROM is the new animation of charging.

FrancYescO

Members
Apr 14, 2019
Hello I'm on Mi9 but after installing xiaomi.eu (my first version was 9.3.21) the show finger print icon when screen off is not working (on global rom fingerprint icon just show up when I turn off the screen)

Now I'm on 9.4.11 and issue still persist

Lermite

Members
Apr 3, 2019
Camera not working after 9.4.12 update on whyred how to fix.this .. Camera is important
I had the same issue after installing the rom.
I often have this problem after a rom update because of Camera2API that my camera software is set to use.
I manage to make it works by setting persist.vendor.camera.HAL3.enabled from 0 to 1 in the file build.prop

the4anoni

Members
Jun 21, 2018
Reactions: otti17

grantius

Members
Jan 24, 2017
I had the same issue after installing the rom.
I often have this problem after a rom update because of Camera2API that my camera software is set to use.
I manage to make it works by setting persist.vendor.camera.HAL3.enabled from 0 to 1 in the file build.prop
@ingbrzy are we able have have this setting set to 1 on Whyred? It doesn't break the stock camera on our phone so it would be a great feature

Status
Not open for further replies.