• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
9.4.11 REUPLOADED
-Fixed initial setup FC
-Fixed missing Webview for POCOF1 and HMNote6Pro

9.4.12 for some devices released
I own Mi Mix 2s and no problems of any king running .11
Do you suggest .12 for any particular reason?

You can try to save your data with "adb pull sdcard" instruction. But not sure they will be readable if they are really encrypted by this TWRP.
tried that and no success pulling sdcard... Is factory reset the only way to get it fully function again? ffs this is so annoying

I see there are new files available for 9.4.11, what is changed?
As I understand they fixed webview for poco and rn6p

And fixed problem with first boot, but all the same on my mi 6

Отправлено с моего MI 8 через Tapatalk

Reactions: Schumi_wk
I am using Xiaomi Mİ 8 SE and the night mode is worser than the worst. Even the processed photo has a terrible amount of ISO, which makes it literally unusable. As for the UI, it always lags when I swipe down the notification bar, which was not present on the previous versions of MIUI. The device acts as if I activated some kind of "extreme battery saver", I mean it has become laggy and slow. The only good thing about the new ROM is the new animation of charging.

Hello I'm on Mi9 but after installing xiaomi.eu (my first version was 9.3.21) the show finger print icon when screen off is not working (on global rom fingerprint icon just show up when I turn off the screen)

Now I'm on 9.4.11 and issue still persist

Hello I'm on Mi9 but after installing xiaomi.eu (my first version was 9.3.21) the show finger print icon when screen off is not working (on global rom fingerprint icon just show up when I turn off the screen)

Now I'm on 9.4.11 and issue still persist
Same problem here

Reactions: FrancYescO
Camera not working after 9.4.12 update on whyred how to fix.this .. Camera is important

I had the same issue after installing the rom.
I often have this problem after a rom update because of Camera2API that my camera software is set to use.
I manage to make it works by setting persist.vendor.camera.HAL3.enabled from 0 to 1 in the file build.prop

Reactions: otti17
I had the same issue after installing the rom.
I often have this problem after a rom update because of Camera2API that my camera software is set to use.
I manage to make it works by setting persist.vendor.camera.HAL3.enabled from 0 to 1 in the file build.prop
@ingbrzy are we able have have this setting set to 1 on Whyred? It doesn't break the stock camera on our phone so it would be a great feature

Status
Not open for further replies.