Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have error message While installing :
Provision keeps stopping
I cant start :(
Any Solution ?

I updated in MI 5S and the security patch still remains in 10-2018 and some sections (less than the other update) still appear English (my phone language is Spanish).
I have updated the phone via recovery and wipe cache/dalvik.

I believe formatting data in only required to switch from an Android version to another, such the 8 to the 9.
If the Android version remains the same, wiping Dalvik and cache before installing the ROM looks enough to me.
It's required when coming from stock MIUI or I'd assume any other rom with data partition being encrypted

WARNING !!
After install this latest update, the launcher not works and present ERROR FATAL FAIL to starting..
I already try too on dirty flash and the same thing happens.

Do not install this version guys...

Maintaining for now, in 9.3.28 - ITS BETTER UNTIL THEY RESOLVE THIS HIGH DANGEROUS ISSUE...

Redmi Note 5 PRO (Whyred)

I do not have this issue, please delete your post

Whyred FC on Firts Time setup :(

i think I found the "problem".
If I don't flash DFE I loose TWRP as I am not encrypted. If I flash (I use with magisk) after a clean install without a boot to keep TWRP and forget PC /cable this ROM cannot restore from google backup.

BTW, everyone said there is Dark Mode for Poco in EU ROM, but no there is no dark mode for me.
I have no regions so can't use themes. I did a full wipe and a clean flash without any mods!

Status
Not open for further replies.