9.4.11/12

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
After a update to this version, pretty much every app crashes out. Gmail. Clash of Clans. Updater. Wiped and reinstalled, no change. Going to revert back to previous version and try again.
Update webview and you are fine to go

I've just updated my whyred and everything seems to be working fine. Thank you for the update and the collection of bug fixes

FINALLY a choice for the clock app between white and black background - but it only works on my Mi Pad 4 plus, but not on my Mi Note 3. Why? The black background is killing me since day one!

Thanks for the update, dirty flashed over 9.3.28 on mi8. Will report as I see sth. Greetings to the developers.

Gesendet von meinem MI 8 mit Tapatalk

The battery bar when fast charging is now green again instead of blue in Mi8 Pro (UD). Is there a setting

FINALLY a choice for the clock app between white and black background - but it only works on my Mi Pad 4 plus, but not on my Mi Note 3. Why? The black background is killing me since day one!
On my Mi Note 3 there is a choice between Black, White and Automatic - latest beta rom.

WARNING !!
After install this latest update, the launcher not works and present ERROR FATAL FAIL to starting..
I already try too on dirty flash and the same thing happens.

Do not install this version guys...

Maintaining for now, in 9.3.28 - ITS BETTER UNTIL THEY RESOLVE THIS HIGH DANGEROUS ISSUE...

Redmi Note 5 PRO (Whyred)
no problem here, all is working smoothly so far

Status
Not open for further replies.