9.4.11/12

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mi8 before flashing wiped cache, dalvik, system working insted of quick battery drain perfect. Magisk also ok. Thx

On my Mi Note 3 there is a choice between Black, White and Automatic - latest beta rom.

on my Mi Note 3, the clock hasn't changed at all in the latest ROM - on my Mi Pad 4 is works as you describe, though.

Tenho um mi A2 convertido para mi 6x, acabei de atualizar 9.4.11 e esqueci de apagar a pasta
"firmware-update" se eu quiser voltar para o Android One vou conseguir ?

Hay guys, can I add in twrp actions after flashing ROM? For example to copy hosts file to /system/etc or auto flashing magisk whenever I flash ROM? May be I could create my own installation zip?...

Отправлено с моего MI 8 через Tapatalk

For people with app FC problem, please update your Webview app in Google Play.
many thx. but worth mentioning that at least for me I needed to acces the beta programm. with the latest beta update for webview system launcher is also working without crash.

Hi @ all. I have my global Mi9 now since a few weeks.

I managed now to unlock bootloader, flash TWRP and xiaomi.eu rom as well as to install magisk manager and fix the system launcher crash.

But that was a little bit of work:
What worked for me was TWRP from XDA thread "TWRP-3.2.3-MI9-wzsx150-fastboot.zip".
I had also to wipe interal storage to get rid of encryption.
After all I was able to flash xiamoi.eu rom but had to change device name in update script to xiaomi9 as stated in this post https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/...09/post-476766 (also had to change the name again for todays update to 9.4.11).
Had the issue that the default launcher showed black screen and after update today crashed instantly. this was now fixed with webview update to beta channel.

The question is also why is my (and as far as I can see in the forums also of others) device is other than the rest?
I use global (should be) device MI9 128GB/6GB version.

as I told xiaomi.eu rom looks for cepheus but mine is called xiaomi9. Are there two device models? (beside chinese and global version)

Updated over 9.3.28 on my Poco F1, starts perfectly but after a few seconds the system crashes and reboot on recovery :(
You could wipe /data (try to flash previous ROM and get backup of your apps)
TWRP asks password?

Отправлено с моего MI 8 через Tapatalk

Ok Google problem disappear when connect earphones. For half an hour the Poco answer to ok Google. After that you have to connect the earphones or restart the Poco.

Enviado desde mi POCOPHONE F1 mediante Tapatalk

Hi ! Nobody had bug on mi 8 ? The screen stop response and comes black ! Any buttons works and come on lock screen ! Not restart respresing.

Status
Not open for further replies.