9.4.11/12

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
After half day testing, dirty flash and clean flash both have significant battery drain on Mi 8, several soft reboot by itself during intense game playing Tap Titans 2, lag and stuttering on scrolling Google Feed bridge and between switching application, I'm flashing back to 10.3.28.

Keep it up dev!

Poco:

-After rebooting a few times, it stops booting and opens twrp instead;
-I used to be able to move apps to system\app using twrp before, and after I flashed this rom I couldn't.

Now not even my backup is bringing back this possibility. Poco owners, don't flash this.
On my Poço everything os alright. Great ROM!

got it working on MI9SE, but it´s laggy, can´t donwload many apps, micoud restore also impossible. and and and

It has weak mobile signal in compare with iphone when we use the same carrier at the same position.
Are you using the 5-bar indicator?

If so, it is meaningless for comparison between different devices. Some devices include a partial assessment of quality (RxQual, Ec/n0 or RSRQ, technology dependent), also they are notoriously inaccurate.

Also using that bar indicator for signal strength is like tell the police officer that his radar is out of calibration, because you put your wet finger out the window whilst driving down the motorway and it was clear that your speed was 98.6km/h...

Last edited:
redmi 6 pro
i recive am error just before starting the aplication loading....
Provision Keeps stoping. i can go any further. the rom not finished the preliminar steps. i put it clean.....even with format data before. the same error. i think just you guyes can reupload an useble version of this rom . i,m afraid to put an older version because i think arb is back in business. thank you

Mi 8 SE Bugs
The interface is getting stuck on Mi 8 SE . clean installation time cannot complete setup due to google error report.

Reactions: Vihru
latest weekly on MI9:

BUGS:
1. no turning anymore blue for charging.
2. clean install i cant go forward, provisions stopping all the time. tried clean install and everything.

Superb!
Finally auto dark mode working!
Congrats to all dev team for making this great job.

error opening camera for the first time mi note 3 (after rebooting, if you go to the camera, it gives an error and then go back to the camera again, it normally turns on.)

Last edited:
This is a bad release, on my device it is impossible to finish the initial google configuration. mi mix 2s.
I have Mi Mix 2s and all working perfect here.
Best release so far. Battery ok, camera ok, no force close, fast as ever.
Maybe you did something wrong

Just flashed it on MI9 after unlocking.
First impressions are awesome.Smooth, fast, battery is far better than stock global..nice work

Translations is strange in French. English and German in settings=>apps=>notification

Attachments

• notifications.png
    notifications.png
    60 KB · Views: 353
Still same "problems" with AOD.
It starts with medium brightness, after 2-3 minutes it goes like on the lowest, and then it turns off.
How df can i set it to stay always on Max brightness?
I don't want to use third party apps, they suck battery.

Status
Not open for further replies.