9.4.11/12

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortunately, the clock app does not give the choice for white background on my Mi Note 3 (jason), even with the new re-uploaded 9.4.11 ROM. On my Mi Pad 4 plus it works perfectly.

Dark Theme is optimized for 9.0 devices.

I had show animation. Now I changed to wake screen and it is working.. :)
Yep, the edge notifications animation acts as an overlay and blocks that fingerprint thing. That animation is officially exclusive to Mi MIX 3, we unlocked it for the rest of AOD devices, but it comes with that little caveat. Just don't use edge animation with the fingerprint unlock on AOD feature and you'll be fine ;)

Just installed this version on a Redmi 4X (Santoni).

Everything seems to work fine, but what I find a little bit curious is that the security patch level is shown as dated 2018-10-01 ?!?
I think that in an earlier weekly this way already some 2019 security level.

Is the date shown just incorrect or why was it reverted to such an old date?
Nothing new here. Even Mi 5s has security patch 2018-10-01, but Mi 6 has 2019-03-01, even though both are on Android 8.0. Xiaomi works in mysterious ways.

Dark Theme is optimized for 9.0 devices.
Actually the Clock app now has an optional white mode that is separate from the device's Dark mode (<- that is optimized for Pie devices).

Unfortunately, the clock app does not give the choice for white background on my Mi Note 3 (jason), even with the new re-uploaded 9.4.11 ROM. On my Mi Pad 4 plus it works perfectly.
Show a screenshot of Clock app's settings.

Last edited:
Mi 8 SE
Some issues have been fixed with the 9.4.12 update, but the interface still gets stuck. therefore I go back to version 9.3.28 :(

Hi. I cant update my mi 8:(
Installed now 9.3.28

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-04-14-15-18-19-605_pl.zdunex25.updater.png
    Screenshot_2019-04-14-15-18-19-605_pl.zdunex25.updater.png
    366.7 KB · Views: 554
I have a slight problem with the Pie Rom on my whyred

1. it`s impossible to install Viper4Android

Is someone here, who had the same problem and who can tell me how to fix it?

Last edited:
Reactions: pittrich67
Swipe up to search (Launcher option) don't work on Redmi 4x Santoni.
Animation start but nothing happen

I don't mean to sound demanding but why isn't HMS2/ysl receiving new beta updates yet? What's with the device that makes it hard for the developers to update to Android Pie? It's been quite a couple of months already since it was announced that ysl will be getting Android Pie and since then, a lot of beta ROMs are released for a lot of Xiaomi devices, while Redmi S2 users are still stuck at 9.2.28. I just thought Redmi S2 will be one of those that are easy to update since it is already on Oreo out of the box. MIUI is still the best ROM for Xiaomi devices that's why I keep coming back to it whenever I flash other compatible GSI ROM on my device. I just hope Redmi S2 users will get updates as soon as possible.

after two days of use, yesterday and today, I can say that this rоm is very good! No problems, the battery keeps very well.
Thanks for your work! I use it on my Mi 9 6/128GB and everythink is OK

Managed to dirty flash it on lavender (doesn't work with a clean flash, provision error on Google config, right before jumping to the mi cloud settings) but some apps like Facebook, linkdin now exhibit erroneous behaviour, like they don't load at all. Maybe some error with the Android webview stuff that was described in this thread already?

Edit: managed to fix the app stuff, was a simple case of clearing cache on those apps. The only thing that is bothering me so far is the battery consumption. Also the quick charge animation is fixed now from 9.3.28

Last edited:
on 6X it frequently restart the UI (I encountered about 4-5 times till now), whats the problem?

hi, i'm on rom weekly 8.10.25 on my mi5.....any sugestions on how to update to this new rom?? do I have to do a clean install???

All Mi5 ROMs since beginning of march has been ported from Mi5s.

Отправлено с моего MI 5 через Tapatalk
Have you used the ROM Mi5 Port mi5s? Did ROM 9.4.11 install on Mi5?

Enviado de meu MI 5 usando o Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.