9.4.11/12

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi! I recently bought a Mi 9 SE, and since I've been a long date user of this ROM, i wanted to flash it on the mi 9 SE. Can anyone here, that owns the same phone, tell me if this ROM has the ability to record at 1080p 60fps?
Because this feature, among a lot of other features, is missing on the global official ROM.
Thanks

Hello, I have the 9.4.12 build on my redmi. Already checked and it has ARB = 4
If now I try to install the latest stable build 10.3 (it has just been released), I will brick my phone, right ?
Thanks.
Stable 10.3 is based on a rather recent Beta, probably as new as December 2018 or January 2019 at least. It is unlikely that you'll get a brick, but it's on your responsibility nevertheless. I, personally, wouldn't recommend trying.

I don't have this option in the settings. I use Mi6.
Mi 6 has an LCD panel... Edge animations are part of AOD which is only supported on devices with AMOLED panels (except Mi Note 2).

Reactions: Bunbury
Hello, I have the 9.4.12 build on my redmi. Already checked and it has ARB = 4
If now I try to install the latest stable build 10.3 (it has just been released), I will brick my phone, right ?
Thanks.

Here is a method to check the ARB value in a ROM without having to install it first.

It seems to work for most devices I have tried it on, except for Mi9 - might not work for Pie ROMs.

DYODD.

Reactions: Bunbury
Hello, i have a problem, mi8 EE, i cant use face unlock for apps locking. Just tap - use face unlock and nothing happens, only white page.

Just disable xiaomi search app, then the default app will be google app when swipe up
Simple enough
lolol i had tried in past versions and never work for me, now it tested like you propose and it works, haha time spent for nothing, thank you!!!

error opening camera for the first time mi note 3 (after rebooting, if you go to the camera, it gives an error and then go back to the camera again, it normally turns on.)View attachment 24262
Same problem on Mi8 any solution someone ?

Can it be caused by magisk ?

Edit: it is magisk. Instal fresh rom without magisk and problem is gone... Any solution to make magisk work ?

Odesláno z mého MI 8 pomocí Tapatalk

Last edited:
Yeah tried to narrow it down a couple times but even with betterbatterystats or batteryhistorian it's impossible to pinpoint.
I'll try that version of GMS. :)

Welp, once again no luck. Standby drain still massive compared to couple weeks ago.
With that and OK google being broken with no fix in sight I'm reverting back to 9.3.21

Lockscreen, Status Bar, Notification shade:
  • Add screen usage time, go to Settings - Screen Usage Time
  • Optimize the fingerprint unlock experience: When you unlock your phone by double-clicking the notification message, you can use the fingerprint instead of the password to unlock it.
  • Optimization: Wallpaper loads faster in Second space now
  • Fixed: Face unlock animation didn't work properly
  • Fixed: Issues with overlapping in Dual Clock settings
  • Fixed: The status bar battery power refresh is not timely.
Camera: Optimize the beauty cam and filter interactive experience
  • Optimization: The same set of filters and Beautify options works in Photo, Portrait, and Short video modes now.
  • Optimization: Rearranged short video and slow-motion options

I did an update from 9.3.14 to 9.4.11.
My Mi 8 did not go to deep sleep after that. I couldn't find out why.
After a clean flash of 9.4.11 and restoring my apps, deep sleep seems to work better than ever.
Quick check: After 10 Minutes of AOD, about 8:30 Minutes deep sleep.
That was yesterday.
Today my Mi 8 won't go into deep sleep and I can't find out why.
All I remember changing was installing Paypal, Gpay and my Banking App.
I tried to uninstall them all, but still no deep sleep.

I really thought a clean flash did the trick, but now the situation couldn't be more complicated. At first it worked all fine and suddenly it's not working at all.

Did anybody successfully fixed his battery draining issue?

No and I doubt there's a fix. Best I got out of any of the last couple weeks releases is (half) a day of good battery life after clearing data of google play services or rebooting , then something goes bonkers and the standby drain skyrockets and deep sleep just doesn't work anymore.

I am flashing the rom and it gives error, It can be for the recovery 3.2.3-2 ?? I am in Masik 3.7

What a shame.
Years ago Miui was a reason for me to buy xiaomi.
Somewhere between Android 7 and 9 they somehow got it to work worse and worse.
Don't get me wrong, I can live with the hole apple copy cat stuff, but they should have stopped at the point when Tim Cook started to think he knows what he is talking about.

Thanks for the quick answer Stoffl.

Edit: I just deactivated face unlock and my mi 8 went into deep sleep again. I'll keep an eye on it.

Last edited:
I am flashing the rom and it gives error, It can be for the recovery 3.2.3-2 ?? I am in Masik 3.7

I flashed it using TWRP 3.2.3-1208. Kind of an old version.
But If I were in your situation I would try a new TWRP version. There is not much else you could do.

Reactions: juanlufer
Status
Not open for further replies.