9.4.11/12

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I flashed it using TWRP 3.2.3-1208. Kind of an old version.
But If I were in your situation I would try a new TWRP version. There is not much else you could do.
You were right it was the fault of the recovery

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 5 mediante Tapatalk

Reactions: cantax
I flashed it using TWRP 3.2.3-1208. Kind of an old version.
But If I were in your situation I would try a new TWRP version. There is not much else you could do.
Nothing wrong with 3.2.3-1208 on the MI 8 but the new 3.2.3-0401 EN release by wzsx150 is also good.
No issues with nandroid backup/restore functionality....much unlike most other versions.

Reactions: cantax
Guys, i dont get 4g on second sim card, is this a known issue?

Aso if i switch to second sim i have H+ but data still dont work!

Hey guys!
Can i flash it via twrp from any firmware seller from the aliexpr3ss will send it?

If you buy your phone directly from China, you (usually) get the Chinese version, which is a bit more work to set up because it does not have any Google stuff on it. But yes, you can also flash the Chinese devices via TWRP. You will first need to register the SIM card on your Mi account, then bind the device to your Mi account (which sometimes does not work unless you have used the phone for three days), and wait for some time (two weeks, normally) before you can unlock the bootloader. After that, you can use fastboot mode to flash TWRP, and after that root your phone and/or install the EU ROM. In some cases, for very new phones (currently for Redmi Note 7 pro) there is not yet a EU ROM, though. Quite a lot of waiting, but that's the same for non-Chinese devices, too. The process is the same.

Reactions: Beastwithin
Can u make swipe up for assistant instead google search?hold power button for assistant in this rom abit annoying when trying to reboot phone
Next week I will try, I think that we having to edit launcher to be able to do that.
Let's see

Reactions: Zachx
Nothing wrong with 3.2.3-1208 on the MI 8 but the new 3.2.3-0401 EN release by wzsx150 is also good.
No issues with nandroid backup/restore functionality....much unlike most other versions.
Thanks a lot. I didn't know there's a new TWRP with a working nandroid restore capability.
I was too lazy to try them myself and just hoped that 3.2.3-1208 keeps working with newer ROM releases

@Igor Eisberg

Can you please say something about the Bluetooth streaming bug.

Many people including me have the problem since 3 versions.

It's not possible to stream audio in the car until I disable and re enable the audio streaming function in the Bluetooth settings.

Thanks a lot.

i just can say, i don't have any bugs while streaming through bluetooth!

Mi Mix 3

@Igor Eisberg

It's not possible to stream audio in the car until I disable and re enable the audio streaming function in the Bluetooth settings.

Thanks a lot.

Use liquid simulator as wallpaper

After some time see something like this

Don't think it's problem of app, after installing system live wallpaper at all screens and reinstalling wallpaper from this app everything is ok...
65eb0ae588cf545a72e704fba0a2c201.jpg

Отправлено с моего MI 8 через Tapatalk

Thanks, so far so good for me on a Mi 9 SE. The Dutch language in this rom is still crappy, but I hope that @redmaner and partners, are able to add the Mi 9 languages to this rom.

I've used this TWRP, which you can easily set from Chinese to English.

@Igor Eisberg

Thanks a lot.
I don't practice magic.

Reactions: migueli2
Welp, once again no luck. Standby drain still massive compared to couple weeks ago.
With that and OK google being broken with no fix in sight I'm reverting back to 9.3.21
With 9.3.21 the battery drain started for me. Is battery usage normal for you on 9.3.21? I'm currently in 9.3.14 but would also go to 21, if it's okay on this release...

Gesendet von meinem MI 8 mit Tapatalk

Last edited:
? Wtf

Sent from my MI 8 using Tapatalk
You asked for something that is not possible for me to do. I don't have the device and I have absolutely no ability to either reproduce or debug the issue.
Hence, it's just like asking to perform magic. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.