Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
New ed wolf recovery with pattern / password. What's the default password?
If a pw is active it must be your pin number or blank option (just hit blue stick)
Unfortunatly it is not the case...may be.
install and try Orangewolf TWRP or boot it from fastboot screen.
No successfull? you might format data.

My device is Mi Mix 2s, 256GB and 8GB RAM. It often unable to receive call and often receives notifying of miss call after that. This happen since I have installed Xiaomi EU stable ROM ver 10.2.1.0; 10.2.2.0 and 10.3.1.0. Now I have to install ver 10.0.7.0 and all above issues disappear. I always want to update to latest version ( for example: Ver 9.4.18 Dev ROM) but i`m affraid that this error has not been fixed. Does any Mi Mix 2S user install this version? Does this error happen, please?

Last edited:
I'm not getting Gmail/email notification.. doesn't notify me anywhere.. I have to manually go into the Gmail app to check.

Anyone know how to fix?

I'm not getting Gmail/email notification.. doesn't notify me anywhere.. I have to manually go into the Gmail app to check.

Anyone know how to fix?
Confirming on Mi Pad 4

I'm assuming that uninstalling/reinstalling gmail will fix it

Good update reduced the lag on mi 8 SE. But the luncher is still laggy
I'm reading that complain about lag yet, since what version is this problem? I am in 9.3.7 and it is going well, but I hesitate to update. What do you wear ?, the 18 or the 19

La VOLTE ne fonctionne plus depuis la 9.4.12. Merci de la réactiver sur mi mix 3 Screenshot_2019-04-23-07-42-11-428_com.android.settings.png

Anyone know how to fix?
Same for me on Redmi Note 6 pro

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 6 Pro utilizzando Tapatalk

Same on whyred.
I had serious issues with notifications after a dirty flash from 9.3.14. A clean flash over a dirty flashed 9.4.18 fixed it. This was my experience and you have to decide yourself to do this as well. This fixed notifications and the battery life was a bit better after that as well. But again: it's up to you.

Gesendet von meinem MI 8 mit Tapatalk

Reactions: pilleelvis
I had the same issue. Just uninstall gmail and install it again, that fixed it for me!
Called it!

This has been happening with various apps for the last couple weeks xiaomi.eu versions, most notably whatsapp

I had the same issue. Just uninstall gmail and install it again, that fixed it for me!
Issue is mostly not related to this release. I have the 9.3.28 ROM installed and also facing the issue of missing gmail notifications in the latest few days. It is might be connected to a google update, i guess.

After decryption...this is fresh install and for now everything works fine.

Whyred

Sent from my Redmi Note 5 using Tapatalk

I don't remember happening in previous versions so I'm assuming this might be a bug in this release.
I do have some Network drops and to solve it I have to activate Plain Mode then disable to get cell data from Network again.
Mi Mix 2s

Anyone else?

Reactions: j2002
If a pw is active it must be your pin number or blank option (just hit blue stick)
Unfortunatly it is not the case...may be.
install and try Orangewolf TWRP or boot it from fastboot screen.
No successfull? you might format data.
Not my pin, well whatever

[sorry for my english ;) ]

Hello,

I have a problem.

In TWRP i wiped all the datas on my Mi Mix 2 by a factory reset in TWRP to make a fresh install.

Then i installed this version of Miui, but i have not the french language (i have many others languages).

It's strange, because before doing this wipe, from many months, every week i install the weekly rom and i was in french.

In my screenshot you can notice that french isn't here ;)

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-04-23-20-48-39-626_com.android.settings.png
    Screenshot_2019-04-23-20-48-39-626_com.android.settings.png
    84.6 KB · Views: 367
Last edited:
[sorry for my english ;) ]

Hello,

I have a problem.

In TWRP i wiped all the datas on my Mi Mix 2 by a factory reset in TWRP to make a fresh install.

Then i installed this version of Miui, but i have not the french language (i have many others languages).

It's strange, because before doing this wipe, from many months, every week i install the weekly rom and i was in french.

In my screenshot you can notice that french isn't here ;)
Solution soit installer la 9.4.11 puis passer en 9.4.18 pour avoir le Français.
Sinon patienter la rom de cette semaine qui corrige une erreur de ma part

Reactions: cobray2 and Syl Fau
Status
Not open for further replies.