Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I added some apps to "App Lock" and chose these settings:
Lock settings: When device is locked
Unlock all apps at once

but I didn't set any LOCKSCREEN nor FaceUnlock nor FingerPrint, (I want to keep LockScreen Unset)

when I do restart my phone, I can access those apps just after that I draw the pattern which has been set for the "App Lock" itself.
but for re-locking those apps I need to reboot the phone again.

I want to Keep those settings but be able to re-lock those apps without rebooting.

any chance?

Mi Mix 2s working well.
Only usual problems with OK Google and Google Pay

Wysłane z mojego MIX 2S przy użyciu Tapatalka

I need some help guys, I was using the china version (MI8) but everytime that I try to flash the xiaomi.eu it gets stuck in boot loop.
I'm using the lastest twrp 3.3.0-0

I restored my 9.4.11 BackUp by PB over 9.4.18 successfully, after that I tried to restore 9.4.18 BackUp, It didn't boot, after that I wiped DATA , and reinstall the original 9.4.18. but it boot to a Black Screen with a Button : "RESET PHONE" and a text at the bottom that says: "Encryption was interrupted and can't ..."
Taping on Reset Phone Button goes to recovery. and Wiping data won't help me. and I noticed that /data filesystem is "f2fs"!

What should I do?

p.s. A2 Converted to 6X

edit: converting filesystem to ext4 solved the problem.

Last edited:
I need some help guys, I was using the china version (MI8) but everytime that I try to flash the xiaomi.eu it gets stuck in boot loop.
I'm using the lastest twrp 3.3.0-0
You missed Format Data

Sent from my MIX 2S using Tapatalk

I restored my 9.4.11 BackUp by PB over 9.4.18 successfully, after that I tried to restore 9.4.18 BackUp, It didn't boot, after that I wiped DATA , and reinstall the original 9.4.18. but it boot to a Black Screen with a Button : "RESET PHONE" and a text at the bottom that says: "Encryption was interrupted and can't ..."
Taping on Reset Phone Button goes to recovery. and Wiping data won't help me. and I noticed that /data filesystem is "f2fs"!

What should I do?

You have to format the DATA partition in ext4 instead of f2fs.

I wipe dalvik/art cache, cache, system, data and internal storage. And still stuck in the boot loop for hours. Any sugestion? :/
Yep no surprise as you missed Format Data in TWRP recovery. So Format Data needed as well (wipe data not enough)

Sent from my MIX 2S using Tapatalk

Reactions: matehuos
I want to report a bug on Lavender (Redmi Note 7) Google play service fc every 30 minutes or so. Any way to fix this?

Latest EU Rom.

[SOLVED] by clear data and cache

Last edited:
Mi Mix 2s working well.
Only usual problems with OK Google and Google Pay

Wysłane z mojego MIX 2S przy użyciu Tapatalka
Google Pay is still a problem for me. Despite the worker sounds from the penultimate ROM, it does not work.
Worse, but that nobody here is the problem!
OK Google works perfectly.

Gesendet von meinem MIX 3 mit Tapatalk

Is there any parctical way to Backup all the modification on Settings and port them between Roms? (especially preserving the arrangement of icons on notification panel)

screen on time not working its not show how time the screen still brightness from last charging time ???

Status
Not open for further replies.