9.4.25/26

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Redmi 5 plus just updated, I have a problem with the dialer, I'm unable to call, it says "mobile network unavailable". What can I do? Please answer me

Hello World...
Works like a charme some battery drain more on this release...
dont like the home buttons and back buttons...old ones better...

Anyone else got the issue where the battery indicator is always full and green even when it shouldn't be?

I'm currently at 50% but the graph icon is full and green as if it was charging.

My phone is a Mi 6.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-04-27-17-49-34-583_com.miui.home.png
    Screenshot_2019-04-27-17-49-34-583_com.miui.home.png
    765 KB · Views: 426
Where is the option to activate "night mode"
Mi8EE

Regards

Enviado desde mi MI 8 Explorer Edition mediante Tapatalk

Anyone else got the issue where the battery indicator is always full and green even when it shouldn't be?

I'm currently at 50% but the graph icon is full and green as if it was charging.

My phone is a Mi 6.
Where can I get that wallpaper?

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 5 mediante Tapatalk

My phone is a Mi 6.
No issues on my mi6

Sent from my MI 6 using Tapatalk

YOU MEAN : wipe dalvik, cache, data, & nternal storage except system right? than flash rom
Dalvik and cache are being deleted automatically during install of a new rom, on Xiaomi.eu.
So you need only data, and SD card deleted

Dalvik and cache are being deleted automatically during install of a new rom, on Xiaomi.eu.
So you need only data, and SD card deleted

To update to a new xiaomi.eu version from old one we need to delete /data? Are you sure?

But this Rom, is safe to use on daily use, because I'm evaluating to buy mi 9, GPS must stay on high accurancy or another set?
I use this rom as daily n I don't have practical problem, I use mix 3 n I don't have major bugs ...only 2 minor bugs, but I think depend from xiaomi r ok google that doesn't work always n dual GPS that lose accuracy with google maps

Inviato dal mio MIX 3 utilizzando Tapatalk

Gyroscope on my MI8 didn't work, pls fix it ASAP!

Check your manners, mate....

Where is the option to activate "night mode"
Mi8EE

Regards

Enviado desde mi MI 8 Explorer Edition mediante Tapatalk

Developer options

To update to a new xiaomi.eu version from old one we need to delete /data? Are you sure?
If you upgrade from weekly to new weekly there is no need to wipe /data. Otherwise it's depending on what your are doing. ;-)

I use this rom as daily n I don't have practical problem, I use mix 3 n I don't have major bugs ...only 2 minor bugs, but I think depend from xiaomi r ok google that doesn't work always n dual GPS that lose accuracy with google maps

Inviato dal mio MIX 3 utilizzando Tapatalk
Same happens on mi9 and waze, it shows no GPS signal for 1-2 min sometime happens after a fast background app switch

And problems with Google play store. really hard to download something.. most of the time I receive this

It doesn't recognize that I'm on WiFi or something. I have to wait that popup and press download now.

Work for me but I can't get Magisk 19 works. Does it work for you ?
I have way to intall magisk, which everytime worked on devices that had problems with magsik 18.x/19.x

You need to install magisk 17.1 and magisk manager 6.0.0,then update app (itself) and from twrp flash magisk 18.x, then you can flash any magisk

Отправлено с моего MI 8 через Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.