9.4.25/26

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
What about anti roll back protection, it is safe to flash this rom on xiaomi redmi note 6 pro whit anti roll back #4.
Normally it is YES. BUT you wont'be able to revert to Stable 10.3 if you foreseen to do it.
In case of doubt you flash the official fastboot version via MIFLASH and if it is accepted you can falsh the same EU weekly.

Last edited:
Mi9 still encryption phone. From 9.5.1 cannot back to 9.4.18 ?? Bootloop to recovery. What is going on? ARB problem? Anybody can help? TWRP 330 v8

Mi9 still encryption phone. From 9.5.1 cannot back to 9.4.18 ?? Bootloop to recovery. What is going on? ARB problem? Anybody can help? TWRP 330 v8
Wait, you have bootloop? Phone is encrypted?

Отправлено с моего MI 8 через Tapatalk

This message is not directed at developers, not isn't a complaint or bug report.

So finally decided to install xiaomi.eu on my my mi mix 3 how ever Google pay does not work. I've read plenty of threads on it yet see no solutions that actually work for me. I got in touch with Google and they seem to think my bootloader is relocked, I don't quite understand how that works but hey.

Any body managed to fix this issue?

I've tried the gms folder trick already

In the Mi Pad 4 ROM 9.4.25 causes instability. Force the closure in the apps or delay in the execution, sometimes taking several seconds. Any solution to this problem?

Wait, you have bootloop? Phone is encrypted?

yes. from 9.4.18 to 9.4.26 than 9.5.1 phone still encrypted although FORMAT DATA before flash rom (clean flash)
than want back to 9.4.18 boot loop to recovery (dirty flash)
if i want back to past , should clean flash ? why my phone still encrypted although format data ?

yes. from 9.4.18 to 9.4.26 than 9.5.1 phone still encrypted although FORMAT DATA before flash rom (clean flash)
if i want back to past , should clean flash ? why my phone still encrypted although format data ?
It is because you do not format data, you just wipe factory reset (clean flash)!
what is format data for you?....

:) format data and YESSSSSS.
it right? but still encrypt after flash, finish n reboot
something wrong ?
calm down.
IF the rom is encrypted after you flash/install , it is because it is official XIAOMI rom. EU rom they install without encryption.
edit: but this can be TWRP related if you get it encrypted. Get another TWRP

calm down.
IF the rom is encrypted after you flash/install , it is because it is official XIAOMI rom. EU rom they install without encryption.
edit: but this can be TWRP related if you get it encrypted. Get another TWRP
ok i would try another TWRP, can u suggest for me the ones :) thanks mate
or is there any setting in TWRP that i'm miss ?

Ok... Don't know why you have format data, but try this:
There's file "fstab.qcom" in /vendor/etc
Edit this file, there's "encryptionable=ice", change it to "fileencryption=ice" then put edited "fstab.qcom" in /vendor/etc(then reboot)

Sorry I can help further, I am MI8 just a step down in the XIAOMI flat. lol
LOL i still have mi8, no issue with these :)
anyone use mi9 than flash miui.eu 9.5.1 or 9.4.26 without encrypt phone can share , which TWRP do you used ? thx before

Ok... Don't know why you have format data, but try this:
There's file "fstab.qcom" in /vendor/etc
Edit this file, there's "encryptionable=ice", change it to "fileencryption=ice" then put edited "fstab.qcom" in /vendor/etc(then reboot)

are u sure, change this file can't break the phone ?

are u sure, change this file can't break the phone ?
It's already broken... So, this file will be replaced by "official" when you flash the ROM again

I use edited "fstab.qcom" to keep forcencryption

You sure that problem is encryption?

It's already broken... So, this file will be replaced by "official" when you flash the ROM again

I use edited "fstab.qcom" to keep forcencryption

You sure that problem is encryption?

in recovery, cannot transfer update zip for update, must use usbOTG
format data- yes than reboot to recovery again, can transfer file update.zip but after reboot is encrypt again

Last edited:
in recovery, cannot transfer update zip for update, must use usbOTG
format data- yes than reboot to recovery again, can transfer file update.zip but after reboot is encrypt again
I got you, I thought you have other problem

Didn't see complaining users of mi 9

May be I could help you in PM, but think it will be hard

How did you use your mi9? With official ROM?

Hello everyone!
First time downloading your rom. Now i'm using the Greeks miui community version of miui "XTRV". They say that have source from xiaomi.eu/china roms.
I want to try your rom and i'm downloading it right now. Is there something special that i have to notice before installing?
Thanks for your great job to bring us custom roms!

Please tell me, how to disable encryption DATA partition on my Mi9se?
IMG_20190506_193149.jpg
I tried to format DATA partition in TWRP, but after installing firmware, DATA is again encrypted.
TWRP: TWRP-3.3.0-0421-XIAOMI9SE-CN-wzsx150

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.