Invalid 9.4.26. mimix3 camera issue

Tentlbb

Members
Mar 11, 2019
9.4.26, Mimix3, opening front camera, setting to portrait mode, closing slider, phone doesnt return back to home screen and doesnt close the camera, instead it switches to rear camera. Is that normal? Before it was returning back to phone home screen.

How did you determine that?
I just explained it in my first post. It is logical that when you close the slider phone should go back to main screen, not switch to back camera. One user also confirmed this. Also there is big lag when switching from normal to portrait mode, on front camera ( around 10 sec) when light is really bright outside.

I just explained it in my first post. It is logical that when you close the slider phone should go back to main screen, not switch to back camera. One user also confirmed this. Also there is big lag when switching from normal to portrait mode, on front camera ( around 10 sec) when light is really bright outside.
"It is logical..." hence it is a bug? I seriously don't get it. You're using a Beta software, which means features get added/changed/removed from one release to another. When something doesn't work as you would expect it to work any longer, this doesn't count it as a bug, unless the behavior is different on an official China ROM. I never asked you what is "logical", all I asked is whether you are sure it is a bug, and how you determined that.

"It is logical..." hence it is a bug? I seriously don't get it. You're using a Beta software, which means features get added/changed/removed from one release to another. When something doesn't work as you would expect it to work any longer, this doesn't count it as a bug, unless the behavior is different on an official China ROM. I never asked you what is "logical", all I asked is whether you are sure it is a bug, and how you determined that.

It worked "normal" on previous releases. If its not a bug, then its a trash feature probably. If its a bother, then ignore it.

It worked "normal" on previous releases. If its not a bug, then its a trash feature probably. If its a bother, then ignore it.
Welcome to MIUI, where things change all the time.
So in short, this might be simply a Beta change made to that features, and you don't know whether this is a bug or not.
You can always confirm this by checking an official China ROM, if it's important to you.

Welcome to MIUI, where things change all the time.
So in short, this might be simply a Beta change made to that features, and you don't know whether this is a bug or not.
You can always confirm this by checking an official China ROM, if it's important to you.

Thanks, i had my share of xiaomi phones and roms and this is probably the last one. I appreciate your effort anyway. This change or feature is not of importance for me but camera left me hanging when i wanted to take family photo, so understand my dissapointment :) Thank you