9.5.16/17

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,
Whenever a new update appears, I can only do it if I put the zip in the sdcard, if it is placed in the memory of REDMI5 it does not appear in the TWRP menu.

I installed this for mi 8 lite, but cannot install Magisk. Please help
Download latest stable magisk version from here
- flash it with TWRP reboot

If magisk manager icon not present, download Magisk Manager from site also, and install the apk. Finish

Hello,
Whenever a new update appears, I can only do it if I put the zip in the sdcard, if it is placed in the memory of REDMI5 it does not appear in the TWRP menu.
Simple question: have you selected the appropriate storage where the zip(s) reside, right there on the ui?

Installed 9.5.17 on Mi8, still have randomly disappeared mobile data (some apps works, some none).
Can I do something with this?

I have a strange problem with 9.5.17 on mi8. Phone is not able to resart, instead it turns off and when i press for 10 seconds to start if first flashes like the AOD pulse light... Anyone has this problem?

Installed 9.5.17 on Mi8, still have randomly disappeared mobile data (some apps works, some none).
Can I do something with this?
This data loss still not fixed then??
Trouble is it's intermittent and un noticeable

Hi, after installing the last rom version on mi9 my twrp was gone after a reboot and I had no chance to enter recovery with twrp.

I flashed different versions of twrp. While flashing no errors occurred but no chance to start twrp over recovery mode.
https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/twrp-recovery-mode-is-gone.50472/

Then I have installed this twrp:

https://mega.nz/#!CH5jgYTB!yNqOiVoo3cf0_15jIwZ-btO52cvpOG7iZrRCe19V2Nc
https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/new-twrp-mi-9-updated-17-05-19-beta-10.50490/

Today I have installed the new ROM version 9.5.16 with that twrp and everything is working smooth and well :)
No twrp was gone and recovery mode is working as well.

PS: What do you mean with "twrp also stop working"

Regards Kater

I am on 9.5.9 and am worried flashing 9.5.16 will need me to format data again and having to setup the whole phone from scratch once more

I am on 9.5.9 and am worried flashing 9.5.16 will need me to format data again and having to setup the whole phone from scratch once more
Nope, just flash and you should be good.

Backup is never a bad idea :)

Sent from my MI 8 Explorer Edition

I have a problem with my Redmi Note 7 when I receive some notification, does not someone else turn on the screen with this problem?

Installed on my Redmi 4x and no problem. All is working but there are a lot of strings untanslated in italian. Some of them before they were translated

What really puzzles me is the fact that so many people are struggling with TWRP versions. I once, about 10 releases back, I had a release that caused issues with this rom. Ever since I never updated TWRP. It never let me down ever since. What's the reason for all this buzz about the restore partition getting ****ed because of this rom? Can someone explain what's the reason?

Gesendet von meinem MI 8 mit Tapatalk

I got TWRP working and flashed 9.5.9 . Quite worried myself with all the TWRP issues being faced and having to format data. Not sure if this is still required. I am currently using some Chinese TWRP 3.3.0-0423 from LR. TEAM but it is unable to see my data partition at all which is still encrypted. Not sure if this will result in bootloop/reformat of data just to get it working all over again if I simply flash the update ZIP file without decrypting data.

Nope, just flash and you should be good.

Backup is never a bad idea :)

Sent from my MI 8 Explorer Edition
Thanks mate for the quick reply.

How did you flash it? Simply flash inside TWRP without decrypting data? My current TWRP is 3.3.0-0423 from some chinese dev called wzsx150 LR. TEAM.

I can use adb or reboot to twrp just fine but all of /data and /sdcard are encrypted.

Do I do the following :
- Boot to TWRP without decrypting /data
- Transfer the new 9.5.16 to /tmp
- Transfer MAgisk 19.1 to /tmp
- Flash the new 9.5.16
- Flash MAgisk 19.1
- Reboot

Still new to this rom and phone so not wanting to do something stupid

[ Edit ]
Let me correct myself.
- Just booted into my TWRP version above and it can read all my files above. But my phone says it's encrypted. How can TWRP be able to decrypt it if it's encrypted without prompting me for any password/pattern? Trying to be real careful here as this will be my first update since changing stock Global rom to Xiaomi.eu 9.5.9 .

Thanks a bunch

Last edited:
[QUOTE = "günlük, yayın: 487347, üye: 174447"]
Sonunda mi8 se üzerinde 9.5.16 tamamen yeniden yüklendi.
Tam ekran hareketleri de düzgün
[/ALINTI]
kurulumu nasıl yaptın

Front camera can't use in stock camera app in my Mi6X.

io.reactivex.exceptions.OnErrorNotImplementedException: s == null
at io.reactivex.internal.functions.Functions$OnErrorMissingConsumer.accept(Unknown Source:2)
at io.reactivex.internal.functions.Functions$OnErrorMissingConsumer.accept(Unknown Source:2)
at io.reactivex.internal.observers.ConsumerSingleObserver.onError(Unknown Source:7)
at io.reactivex.internal.operators.single.SingleMap$MapSingleObserver.onError(Unknown Source:2)
at io.reactivex.internal.operators.single.SingleMap$MapSingleObserver.onError(Unknown Source:2)
at io.reactivex.internal.operators.single.SingleMap$MapSingleObserver.onSuccess(Unknown Source:24)
at io.reactivex.internal.operators.single.SingleObserveOn$ObserveOnSingleObserver.run(Unknown Source:14)
at io.reactivex.android.schedulers.HandlerScheduler$ScheduledRunnable.run(Unknown Source:2)
at android.os.Handler.handleCallback(Unknown Source:2)
at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Unknown Source:4)
at android.os.Looper.loop(Unknown Source:208)
at android.app.ActivityThread.main(Unknown Source:107)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Native Method)
at com.android.internal.os.RuntimeInit$MethodAndArgsCaller.run(Unknown Source:11)
at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit.main(Unknown Source:274)
Caused by: java.lang.NumberFormatException: s == null
at java.lang.Integer.parseInt(Integer.java:577)
at java.lang.Integer.parseInt(Integer.java:650)
at android.hardware.Camera$Parameters.getInt(Unknown Source:8)
at com.android.camera.hardware.QcomCameraProxy.getMaxSaturation(Unknown Source:2)
at com.android.camera.camera_adapter.CameraQcom.qcomUpdateCameraParametersPreference(Unknown Source:505)
at com.android.camera.camera_adapter.CameraQcom.updateCameraParametersPreference(Unknown Source:3)
at com.android.camera.module.CameraModule.setCameraParameters(Unknown Source:28)
at com.android.camera.module.CameraModule.startPreview(Unknown Source:89)
at com.android.camera.module.CameraModule.onCameraSwitched(Unknown Source:58)
at com.android.camera.module.loader.FunctionSwitchModule.apply(Unknown Source:43)
at com.android.camera.module.loader.FunctionSwitchModule.apply(Unknown Source:2)
at io.reactivex.internal.operators.single.SingleMap$MapSingleObserver.onSuccess(Unknown Source:2)
... 9 more

Status
Not open for further replies.