9.5.16/17

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi support,
I ask you for information.
But on the .eu roms, taken from this site, is the ARB block?
Phone Mi max 3 Global edt.
Let me know.
Thanks for the feedback

Is your pref settings like this?
9a2c42dedb865d2994354d97192b9b23.jpg
the same config, don´t know how to solve?

MiMix2S works well. I use unencrypted phone, magisk with some modules. .

My week 2 week update method (dirty flash):

- clear phone unnecessary data, clear mi security app and setting-> storage cache clear.
- rebooot to twrp recovery (use the latest! https://twrp.me/xiaomi/xiaomimimix2s.html)
- unistall magisk with uninstall zip
(https://forum.xda-developers.com/apps/magisk/official-magisk-v7-universal-systemless-t3473445)
- clear only dalvik cache
- (not needed but recommended) backup only data partition because rom owerwrite boot, vendor, System
and more partitions (unnecessary)
- flash new rom zip files with 'zip signature verification' - if image file bad, the flash does not start
- reboot phone (dalvik cache recreation - it takes more time to boot -)
- check setting menu, new features to set up, (re apply if use custom theme, (visual mistakes occured)
- reboot phone again to twrp recovery
- Flash magisk zip, and reboot
- install favorite modules, adaware apps needed 'systemless hosts' in settings menu
- reboot again to work installed modules
- add apps to 'superuser', and 'magisk hide' if needed

I do this week by week since November 2018, and apart from a case (that weekly update was missed), I had no problem.

I can't comment on Google's pay problems because I do not already have one in my country.
I since years with 2 phones ever did "dirty" flash without any problem, and after I learned that cache and dalvik cache are wiped automatically by the install script I don't wipe them anymore.

Sent from my MI 8

whatsapp notification and phone notif cant have separated ringtones??
They can. What's the problem exactly?

just a little bug, when opening camera on MI 5 (port rom) 9.5.9 device vibrates 1ms when focusing..then works fine..small bug but still..reported here..maybe the users that are porting this amazing rom can fix it..
I don't have that issue.

Mi 5 is a porting of xiaomi eu, not more update from Xiaomi
So what? We use Mi 5s ROM for this port, so Mi 5s has an old security patch as well.

If i use the original cam , the front lens photos will be reddish
But when i use *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* ,it would be normal
And this problem is happened when i have video call.
my phone is mi9

Hello,

I have a problem with the notification on the lock screen. I just see the message : you have one notification. But I don't see the contain of the notification
fbcfe7a340b4a2a2448e5107c6a83138.jpg

In the settings, show notification and show contains is correctly activated
f2c26a498a6a69df65da28de7569d8af.jpg

db0edda1bf26e78e4380ff4f1549658b.jpg

Can you help me please?

Envoyé de mon MIX 2 en utilisant Tapatalk

Reactions: Julenju
Hello,

I have a problem with the notification on the lock screen. I just see the message : you have one notification. But I don't see the contain of the notification
fbcfe7a340b4a2a2448e5107c6a83138.jpg

In the settings, show notification and show contains is correctly activated
f2c26a498a6a69df65da28de7569d8af.jpg

db0edda1bf26e78e4380ff4f1549658b.jpg

Can you help me please?

You can see notification details on lock screen right after your face recognized. Your have to enable option below:

d81b82017079bd642eef38c1a6328fbd.jpg

Sent from my MIX 2S using Tapatalk

You can see notification details on lock screen right after your face recognized. Your have to enable option below:

d81b82017079bd642eef38c1a6328fbd.jpg

Thank you!

I had stay on lockscreen disabled. Now it's OK!

Thank you!

I had stay on lockscreen disabled. Now it's OK!

Of course "stay on lock screen after unlocking" option required to enable, otherwise "show notification details after verifying face data" can't work.

Of course "stay on lock screen after unlocking" option required to enable, otherwise "show notification details after verifying face data" can't work.

You made a good summary of my problem

Everything working fine on Mi Pad 4. Encountered problems with CROATIAN translation (bugs reported).

Hello. Just unlocked my mi9 and trying to install TWRP and the eu rom. When I try to boot into TWRP the phone just boot into MIUI.... Why can I not boot into TWRP?

Attachments

• Skjermbilde.PNG
    Skjermbilde.PNG
    38.8 KB · Views: 345
Hello. Just unlocked my mi9 and trying to install TWRP and the eu rom. When I try to boot into TWRP the phone just boot into MIUI.... Why can I not boot into TWRP?
Use the volume up and power button after flash don't do boot recovery from command line. See if that works.

Adb reboot recovery ...

Sent from my MI 8 Explorer Edition

Tried every eu rom for Mi9 since release.... I can say this one of 9.5.16 is the best so far...! Thx to the devs...

Does anyone have a problem opening some emails on the xiaomi email app? Some of them just don't show at all. They look empty.

Sent from my POCOPHONE F1 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.