Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Never heard or had that bug.
in the Xiaomi mi5 WhatsApp stops receiving messages for a while after turning off the screen. when opening the application all the messages enter. this happens even after putting the application without restrictions on the battery optimizer. I apologize for my bad English

I have a problem with the theme app (nitrogen). Tried to whipe app data all ready.
Is this a bug?

Screenshot_2019-05-26-00-02-22-403_com.android.thememanager.png

It's possible to change/remove widgets in this "swipe left from lockscreen" page? And why it's written in Chinese?
7883db7bf5d70343972037e0565a4ac2.jpg

hello. first of all thank you for your work EU team.
Im facing an issue on Redmi Note 7. Dark mode was moved from developer settings to Display. Good one, but automatic Dark mode is not working. Its just for me? It was working fine on previous version while on dev options. Someone else facing this issue?

Last edited:
Hi together, firsi like to say that this version of Miui is my favorite and I use it now for years.
But now I got a problem to install the 9er android version at my Mix2. I don't make a fresh installation each time an update come alive but each 2nd month for sure and of course as the 9er came up (the first I skipped).
During my fresh installation it's searching for updates (??, I'm installing the newest) and because I'm in China right now, it's stucking at this point.
Hopefully someone can help me out, or the better idea might be to delete this update thing from the install routine.
Thanks in advance for helping me

I can't update my phone when I click on the option to update it says that there's no actualization somebody can help me?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-05-25-22-54-10-415_pl.zdunex25.updater.png
    Screenshot_2019-05-25-22-54-10-415_pl.zdunex25.updater.png
    145.3 KB · Views: 301
No mention in Changelog of the data loss issue!

Mi8.
I have same situation, i lose all from gallery !!!! all from download,this update make wipe for all aplication! Not working face detection, i can't delete face to make another face. Very bad update !!!

mi9: youtube is choppy, calls not working sometimes..
what firmware i need to get those working?
i have global version of phone.

I have same situation, i lose all from gallery !!!! all from download,this update make wipe for all aplication! Not working face detection, i can't delete face to make another face. Very bad update !!!
I don't have this problem. Are you wipe all data in TWRP?

Battery life definitely seems worse since last update on MI 8. Glad to have Google Pay back though.

Status
Not open for further replies.