Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Was noticed on mix 3
9faad0a3794a908eb5ed7fa9254d7f40.jpg

Отправлено с моего MI 8 через Tapatalk

I already wrote in the Mi 5S plus forum, but maybe here is the better place. If I take a picture withmy Mi5s Plus in stereo mode, I can´t refocus anymore. There is no such option.

Hi,
I don't have this issue with my Mi8 using 9.5.23 but I have networks problems when I switch from wifi to LTE or LTE to wifi or when I get the LTE after loosing (underground for example). Do you have this issue too ?
Hi ! I have the same problems with the two last dev update if I loose data ex underground and go out I can see Lte/4g but no data ??? I do make airplane mod for data work again.
On mi 8.

Which language? Try on EN..
The same stituation here with my Mi8. My mother language is German. Tried already English but no change.
But no problem, I can wait until next week! ;-)
Much more happy makes me that Google Pay works again!!! Good job!! :)

The same stituation here with my Mi8. My mother language is German. Tried already English but no change.
But no problem, I can wait until next week! ;-)
Much more happy makes me that Google Pay works again!!! Good job!! :)
Set EN and reboot..

Updated mi mix 2, had Google pay problems (can add cards but cannot pay). I removed all data of Google play services and uninstalled updates. In airplane mode I installed manually latest services 17.4.55 from apkmirror. Then I uninstalled and installed Google pay again. Added card and two payments were ok (Saturday and today-wednesday). Magisk 19.2 enabled, all play services and Google pay hidden in magisk. No other tricks.

The automatic brightness of the display is worse than before. Even turning off the automatic brightness, display is quite dark until it slides brightness bar, but after 20-30 sec. turns dark again to the minimum...
Xiaomi Mi8
I have this too on my MIX3.

@Igor Eisberg @ingbrzy please fix this :/ its very annoying and pisses me off.

Found a bug : In mail app there can't see the bottom line when want delete multiple mails. This happenes on Mi6 miui 10 9.5.23. the buttons works well just not displayed.

Reactions: paulpap
Guys Redmi 7 onclite source is out, global and china are on 10.3, why cant you build for it? Is there a specific problem or reason? Your rom is best version of miui, redmi 7 users really need it

Status
Not open for further replies.