Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, when I use the loudspeaker in calls the screen starts to turn on and off kinda blinks all the time during the calls!!!
Thanks for all, this issue is on my mi8!!

I have to apology to the xiami.eu team.

I've complained about the black graphic display of my battery level with the dark mode and a black background on my Whyred:

This issue had nothing to do with the ROM. It came from the theme I used to change the system font.
Setting back the right theme and using another way to install the font made the battery level display back to normal

In more, the weird charging icon display with a custom DPI value has been corrected by this ROM 9.5.23.

Sorry to have bothered you about a problem you aren't responsible in any way.

Last edited:
Happened just few minutes ago: on RN7 while connected to a pair of bluetooth headphones I've lost my data connection... I mean no notifications from Whatsapp or any other thing that involves internet. Anyone with this issue?

Battery indicator is buggy on my Mi 8 (dipper). I'm not charging my phone but its indicating that I'm charging. Also, you can see there that its 98% but the fill is like 60-70%. This bug occured after 2 full charge.
c19a5ee6cdad29ae93fea0d446c92339.jpg

Sent from my MI 8 using Tapatalk

I feel apps ooen slow as compare to previous versions. Even kryboard does not seems that responsive as before. Can u check why it is lagging in processing?
Mi 6.64gb. 9.5.16 version

When i go to the download page which is the rom for redmi 7 i just see the red mi note 7 or redmi 7 note pro there are the same for redmi 7???

Status
Not open for further replies.