Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Developers!
I have a Mi9 Transparent Edition 8/256GB!
The Xiaomi.eu version for the regular Mi9 is compatible with my device? Or I have to wait for an exact version made for the Transparent Edition? I see the last year Mi8 Explorer has a separate ROM than the Mi8.
Thank you for your answer!
Hi! I have same as yours, which TWRP did you install? I tried Cepheus TWRP, but although sends and writes recovery, doesn't boot on TWRP.
Any ideas?

@Igor Eisberg
The issue of Themes being displayed over other Apps, and not remaining disabled - is this something that is in xiaomi.eu domain, or needs fixing by China team?
Screenshot_2019-06-05-18-07-26-267_com.miui.home.png

Screenshot_2019-06-05-18-07-36-755_com.android.settings.png

Every time it is switched off, within an hour it comes back again - had only started immediately after upgrading to 9.5.23, waited for a week or so to see if it cleared in the next release, but it appeared again after 24 hours after flashing 9.5.30.

Hi guys, do you have a link for *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* for MI9 ??
Thank you

Hi all, so I tried to install TWRP EQUULEUS on my new Xiaomi Mi9 8/256 and got in a bootloop.
Either I put it on fastboot, or goes to Mi-recovery, where I can basically Wipe Data, Reboot or connect with Mi Assistant.

When tried to flash stock global Rom, with MiFlash Tool, apparently locked the bootloader again, so I´m stuck.
My PC doesn´t see the device so I can´t copy a new rom to Downloaded Roms folder,
so I cannot copy the one I downloaded from here: https://en.miui.com/download-361.html

Fastboot commands to try install TWPR again, don´t work and says "Canot erase data on locked ¿device?"

Did I just turn my 600€ mobile into a damn brick?

Help please!

View attachment 24882

View attachment 24883

Every time it is switched off, within an hour it comes back again - had only started immediately after upgrading to 9.5.23, waited for a week or so to see if it cleared in the next release, but it appeared again after 24 hours after flashing 9.5.30.
I also have "Display over other apps" enabled for Themes app, yet I don't remember ever seeing that notification.

unlock it again as you did the first time
Hi!
I bought the phone online and came already unlocked. Now I don´t know how to unlock again, since I tried to install weekly rom before setting up and bind my account to the phone... Can I still save it?
Thank you!!

Hey, how can I do a full clean install?

My Mi8 is having lots of problems, the cleaner app seems to have removed some essential data.
I can't update apps or download new apps, can't add/remove google accounts (it just goes back to login screen), lots of apps don't open, or instantly crash.

I already tried flashing the latest rom and wiping dalvik/cache, but I think there is something missing in the system partition?

I bought the phone online and came already unlocked. Now I don´t know how to unlock again, since I tried to install weekly rom before setting up and bind my account to the phone... Can I still save it?

My phone is in french and my translations are approximate but here are the steps to install another rom on a locked Xiaomi phone:

- enable the Developper settings
- in those, enable the USB debug feature
- unlock your bootloader with https://en.miui.com/unlock/ and following its instructions
- after your phone is unlocked, download a recovery on your PC: TWRP, OrangeFox, RedWolf, PitchBlack,... the choice is yours but always choose the lastest version.
- unzip this near the root directory of a drive, for example c:\adb\ : https://androidfilehost.com/?fid=962187416754459552
- move the .img of the downloaded recovery in the ADB directory
- plug your phone to your PC with an USB cable
- while holding the Shift key pressed, right click on the backgroung of the directory then select "Command here"
- in the command line windows, type: fastboot boot recovery recovery.img (where recovery.img is the recovery file). It should reboot the phone in the new recovery despite it isn't installed yet.
- in this recovery, copy the recovery.img file on your phone
- use the Install feature to install it then reboot into the recovery again.
- install the xiaomi.eu ROM

Status
Not open for further replies.