MIUI 10.4 9.5.30

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mali2

Members
Jan 3, 2017
Mi9 (hw is global) always disables/deactivates google news after sleep or restart. Is there a solution? Or is this a fact (like ok google) or an issue?
Mi5, 6 and 8 are working without problems.

Soap117

Members
May 3, 2019
There is a problem with the brightness of the mi8. Sometimes when the brightness bar is at maximum and the screen is at a minimum.

Reactions: nikolaybul

thechosenone46

Members
Nov 4, 2018
I don't know if it's a bug on latest Xiaomi.eu Rom .30
If i press The Volume down button then Media adjustment appears.. if I extend it then the Volume Ajuster is on first place.
Its kind of annoying but if you want to increase the volume immediately you have to extend it.
I tried to upload a video of it but I'm abroad and its getting not through. I hope it's clarified what I meant.
Everything else seems smooth and fast on latest POCO Update.

Edit: maybe now the video you can see on my Google drive Link

EDIT Nr.2: If listening music with Screen off can't adjust Volume bc of the aboth mentioned bug. Thanks for taking care of it in next build

Bobanoid

Members
Aug 24, 2018
I'm fine with xiaomi.eu. But there is one problem (small, as I do not see my like-minded people here). I'm about GPS. Every time I firm the new version, I install root rights just to change the contents of the gps.conf file to improve the GPS service. Then I remove root because I don't need it anymore. Can't the new versions xiaomi.eu leave the gps.conf file unchanged?

gg333

Members
Jan 3, 2017
Hi I'm running an older weekly eu rom on my Redmi Note 5 Pro, 8.10.11 (Oreo based).
Can I update normally by dirty flashing in twrp, do I need to update my recovery after I've flashed the latest pie based weekly?

Sent from my Redmi Note 5 using Tapatalk

Akr0n

Members
Apr 24, 2019
Still no one talking about the proximity sensor bug on Redmi Note 7 (and many other devices)... very well! -_-

Frank Schwab

Members
Feb 22, 2018
@ingbrzy Four people on mi 8 have a problem with brightness, is it a bug or not?
Sorry, me too! So we are already five!
The auto brightness is no problem for me because I don't use it, but when I unlock the phone every second time ( when the phone was in deep sleep) the brightness is about 10%!
Needs a second unlock and brightness is as earlier before!

Reactions: qbert

Igor Eisberg

Developer
Staff member
Oct 6, 2016
Sorry, me too! So we are already five!
The auto brightness is no problem for me because I don't use it, but when I unlock the phone every second time ( when the phone was in deep sleep) the brightness is about 10%!
Needs a second unlock and brightness is as earlier before!
Even if you were 500 that wouldn't change the fact that we don't touch auto-brightness and anything you experience with auto-brightness originates from the official China ROM.

Reactions: ulsa

Frank Schwab

Members
Feb 22, 2018
Even if you were 500 that wouldn't change the fact that we don't touch auto-brightness and anything you experience with auto-brightness originates from the official China ROM.
Hey, stay relaxed! ;-) I don't want to say any critical words or similar! Of course I know that this from the China ROM! Im happy with your work and I love it! Really! That's why I use your ROM instead of the original boring global!;-)

Akr0n

Members
Apr 24, 2019
Is the proximity sensor bug orginated from China ROM?

bastinazus

Members
Jun 4, 2019
I'm experiencing serious delay/lag when unlocking the phone (using both fingerprint and the side button). Sometimes the screen takes like 4-6 seconds to turn on. Is anyone else experiencing this?

PD: i'm using a Pocophone F1.

Igor Eisberg

Developer
Staff member
Oct 6, 2016
Hey, stay relaxed! ;-) I don't want to say any critical words or similar! Of course I know that this from the China ROM! Im happy with your work and I love it! Really! That's why I use your ROM instead of the original boring global!;-)
I'm actually quite relaxed, I'm always sarcastic, it's my sense of humor. :p

Is the proximity sensor bug orginated from China ROM?
We don't have a device with a proximity sensor issue.

Reactions: Frank Schwab

fmcheetah

Members
Dec 5, 2014
I'm experiencing serious delay/lag when unlocking the phone (using both fingerprint and the side button). Sometimes the screen takes like 4-6 seconds to turn on. Is anyone else experiencing this?

PD: i'm using a Pocophone F1.
No Problem on my PocoF1

Igor Eisberg

Developer
Staff member
Oct 6, 2016
So... it's a China ROM's problem? <,<
So... we have no way to answer that question, but considering the fact we change nothing even remotely related to the proximity sensor, I'm quite sure that this isn't our ROM issue.

pbatini

Members
Apr 24, 2017
MI5c. Battery noit so good. System crashes and restart frequently. Impression is like a overload of work (modem, connectiomìn, browser…) i don't know. Thanks

revenat

Members
Jun 4, 2019
Still no one talking about the proximity sensor bug on Redmi Note 7 (and many other devices)... very well! -_-
Yes, it was spoken. You are the one who is not reading apparently.
I had proximity sensor issues, it doesnt work during a call or listening WhatsApp audios.. i fixed it with a dirty re-flash.

Xiaonab

Members
Oct 6, 2016
Mi9 960fps slowmo doesn't work, 120-240 work fine, but 960 only records the normal speed "warmup" but never saves the slow motion part.

a.mcmlxxxii

Members
Mar 25, 2019
[QUOTE = "николайбул, должность: 489862, участник: 141748"]
@ [USER = 55523] ingbrzy [/ USER] У четырех человек на ми 8 есть проблема с яркостью, это ошибка или нет?
[/ QUOTE]
У меня также есть проблема с яркостью, после того, как экран был подсвечен, экран становится минимально ярким, это происходит, когда вы зависаете на улице при очень хорошем освещении, вы не заметили этого в комнате.
Режим антимерцания включен, я думаю с ним нужно поработать, без него еще не пробавал.

Status
Not open for further replies.