Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Had an odd prompt that I'd never seen before. It came up and asked me to associate my phone number. I entered in my Mi account password and phone number and it said something like "The phone number *date* is to be associated with *my Mi account number*. This will remove the device already associated with *my Mi account number*". At that point, I canceled out of it. Hadn't gotten anything like it in the two previous weeklies I'd installed.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Poco f1 bugged

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Poco f1 bugged
Im turn on gsm location and bug started
Ps
for fix it need turn on gsm location in google.

Anyway it is strange, on xiaomi.eu is version 9.5.30 and on the Chinese official website are still on 9.5.16.
How is it possible?
To which the network fails, how have you solved it? Does it fail you all? or fails to only certain operators.
MI 8 SE

Ok thanks, now I'm in Oreo and when I put WiFi +hotspot I have this picture with 2 WiFi icons:
Have you the same icons?
b91ea57bf57c01b3ae9a5c88841add63.jpg

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 5 mediante Tapatalk
Yes, same two as I have when it is enabled.

Anyway it is strange, on xiaomi.eu is version 9.5.30 and on the Chinese official website are still on 9.5.16.
How is it possible?
To which the network fails, how have you solved it? Does it fail you all? or fails to only certain operators.
MI 8 SE

Yeah! lol, really strange! Probably, the 5.30 has been released for beta testers, that's why eu have an access to the update

Last edited:
+1

Definitely those.
And also I had a problem with a call. I couldn't answer it. Touch screen didn't work. I had to restart the phone.
And the fingerprint scanner is very buggy. It sometimes doesn't turn on the screen. It continues showing a black screen after turning on for a few milliseconds.

These things are a thing since last week.
The same thing happened to me after this update, the fingerprint sensor doesn't turn on the screen(sometimes). I had to restore a full twrp backup to make it work, trying to flash an older version of .eu rom didn't help
(Pocophone F1)

Thank you very much for awesome work and new Android 9.
And one question.
Will it ever be available 1080p 60fps recording on Mi Note 3 (jason) ?

Poslano sa mog Mi Note 3 koristeći Tapatalk

Thank you very much for awesome work and new Android 9.
And one question.
Will it ever be available 1080p 60fps recording on Mi Note 3 (jason) ?

Poslano sa mog Mi Note 3 koristeći Tapatalk

9d0a565767ff06c3eda3c4cda08a435b.jpg
37546060737492d7fb298c76f05f0f72.jpg

Sent from my Mi Note 3 using Tapatalk

Hi, since the pie update on mi6 i cant launch Google assistant with home Burton like before ( It doesnt work with any if the avaliable options). Dunno if its a Xiaomi problem ir you can fix It. It seems like if the call to Google assistant has changed and It doesnt do anything right now.

With Pie update whats new on Mi Note 3?
Also I am using now 10.3.1 Stable ROM? Which steps should I take to go this beta ROM?
How can I change this? Full wipe data and clean install?

I have an annoying bug on Redmi Note 5.
Many times when the phone starts up or goes to sleep, the colors on the screen go quite dark after I turn it on.
I have to change the contrast settings or turn on and off the reading mode to bring it back to normal contrast.

Last edited:
Greetings from Peru, I installed your ROM last week in my Xiaomi Mi 9 (global version), and I want to update it, but I can't go back to recovery mode of TWRP anymore, nor pressing "turn off + volume up", neither with fastboot reboot, nor fastboot boot twrp.img, always starts android. Help me please!

With Pie update whats new on Mi Note 3?
Also I am using now 10.3.1 Stable ROM? Which steps should I take to go this beta ROM?
How can I change this? Full wipe data and clean install?
Did you see in the list that mi note 3 got android 9?

Sent from my Jason using Tapatalk and mask

On Pocophone, fingerprint unlock is not working properly, I need to touch multiple times to unlock, and is not vibrating like when is not recognizing the finger, it just doesn't unlock.

Reactions: LaurentiuCTN
Status
Not open for further replies.