Do you like this MIUI version..?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So I just made an account for this, been using this custom ROM for a year now lmao. On TWRP 3.2.3.0 on MiMix2S with Magisk 19.1, bootlooped upon correctly entering SIM pin. The issue was Viper4Android. When I uninstalled it, the phone booted normally.

When I updated from android 8 to 9 (I'm on 9.4.25 right now) i found out that the microphone doesnt record at the same volume anymore. I have to talk much louder now, can anyone confirm this or maybe even tell if it's fixed in this Update?
Downloading anyways :D

[QUOTE = "dreko2000, post: 485993, miembro: 184291"]
Todo está bien en mi mi 8se pero algunos widgets son diferentes. ¿Puedes arreglarlos?
cb3ab6bf82a0646a636a1559a2ec33c9.jpg

MI 8 SE cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi
[/CITAR]
What theme use?

Works very smooth on my Mi8. No problems detected so far. Thanks

Would you please check the camera? I got crashed when use 2x zoom, Camera hanged and crashed everytime I tried. Beside, I see that the faceunlock seems not much reliable.

Todo está bien en mi mi 8se pero algunos widgets son diferentes. ¿Puedes arreglarlos?

[/CITAR]
What theme use?

Mi6: I'm having same issue. "Classic" theme [stock theme on rom - no personalizations]

After i download the update, it says that my internal storage is encripted after device is rebooted to recovery, please enter your device unlock password, is this normal?
Device?

Отправлено с моего MI 8 через Tapatalk

There is an issue with bluetooth on Whyred. It can't be turned off. Even if I turn BT off I get notifications on my mi band 3.

It's funny - phone BT is off, mi band icon is on (it appears when there is no connection) but they are paired.

Would you please check the camera? I got crashed when use 2x zoom, Camera hanged and crashed everytime I tried. Beside, I see that the faceunlock seems not much reliable.

No problems with my camera. No error with zoom and face unlock.

Reactions: dasklney
If Magisk 19.1 doesn't work for you, then flash 18.1 stable. This helped me. Mi Max 3

[/CITAR]
What theme use?
Default theme with gx ui icons

Dirty flash this ROM on my Mix 3.
All fine so far.
The only thing I still miss is the night sky wallpaper from mi9. For the AOD we have that. But I would also like it for the lock screen and the desktop please

And we have a new VoLTE Icon

Gesendet von meinem MIX 3 mit Tapatalk
24eb7262e26c7667a42b60ba4770189e.jpg
How to enable Volt ?i asked Bouygues to enable for me but i dont have the option. I have a mi mix 2s

can someone help me. I downloaded from start topic LR.team twrp for Lavender (redmi note 7) last week and insstalled previous rom.

That was a fresh install, Now I want to update with this week rom but in TWRP

the only partitions who are ticked for backup are data and boot?
When I remember correctly system must be ticked too?

are there other partitions that need to be ticked?

can someone help me. I downloaded from start topic LR.team twrp for Lavender (redmi note 7) last week and insstalled previous rom.

That was a fresh install, Now I want to update with this week rom but in TWRP

the only partitions who are ticked for backup are data and boot?
When I remember correctly system must be ticked too?

are there other partitions that need to be ticked?
I don't use backup from TWRP because often there're a lot of problems

I use titanium backup and system MIUI backup

Usually people backup of data, boot, system (not sure about this partition) and cache

Отправлено с моего MI 8 через Tapatalk

Reactions: toxiq
Status
Not open for further replies.