Do you like this MIUI version..?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I still have a problems since the last 3-4 releases ago. SOmetimes when leave wifi, i will have limited connection to internet. For example i receive messages to Whatsapp, but no pictures or videos. You tube says i am not conected to internet, but i see the 4G icon and the UL DL arrows. In order to make the internet work again, I have to go to SIM card settings/Preferred Network Type and change from GSM/WCDMA/LTE to TD-SCDMA/GSM/WCDMA/LTE. What is happening????? And after i have the problem again, ...i switch from TD-SCDMA/GSM/WCDMA/LTE to GSM/WCDMA/LTE...and it works again. Or just restart the phone.

That's very similar to the problem I have with my Mi Mix 2S ...

what an amazing rom!!, I have HM5 (Redmi 5) and I have some minor bugs:
1- when I switch to night mode, settings app keep on white state; please fix it.
2- finger print is working, sensor can detect finger touch but I can't add any finger print, please to fix it.
otherwise, it's a wonderful rom.
Many thanks guys.
1) Only for android 9 now available
2) This problem I already heard, may be they already told what to do...

Отправлено с моего MI 8 через Tapatalk

I just unlocked my mi9's bootloader.
how do I install the miui eu. ?
Which twrp is safe?
what procedure to put twrp and miui eu?
2 years ago I did it all in mi6, now I'm unsure of doing it in mi9, I need help ..
Lots of people have encryption on their mi 9
I think all you need to do it's finding TWRP, that supports encryption

You have to rename the gms file via TWRP. Colleague of mine had the same issue. Google for "Google pay file rename fix TWRP" This method fixes it.

Rename "data/data/com.google.android.gms" to "
data/data/com.google.android.gms.bak" or simply delete it. Reboot (preferable) or delete app data of Gpay and setup your payment method again (uncool since cumbersome)

Done!

Here's the article.

It's in German but you'll get the idea.

Fixed it on mi 8 on this release.

Gesendet von meinem MI 8 mit Tapatalk

I renamed the folder and deleted app data and it didn't work on Mi 8.

Guys, in my country people have found how to fix Gpay forever (root needed), person whose did that have workable Gpay since March
http://4pda.ru/forum/index.php?showtopic=826244&view=findpost&p=83743226 (Russian)
All trick is to use Google Services v16 or/and remove write permission in one folder (it theory should work after updates of Gservices)
For my 3 devices works

Clean installed xiaomi.eu 9.5.9 Pie with magisk 19.1. It seems bluetooth paired devices are lost after each restart. Anyone experienced the same problem?

Clean installed xiaomi.eu 9.5.9 Pie with magisk 19.1. It seems bluetooth paired devices are lost after each restart. Anyone experienced the same problem?
Yes I've the same with Mi8. I did instal Magisk 19.0 after 19.1 Works good again

Anyone found ok Google detection fix for the mi 9?

Sent from my MI 9 using Tapatalk

Not the place to ask. We do not offer Magisk support here, please consult Magisk developers.

Reactions: betosachs
I've just pairted two bluetooth devices and changed their names. After two phone restarts both devices remain, so something helped.

Guys, in my country people have found how to fix Gpay forever (root needed), person whose did that have workable Gpay since March
http://4pda.ru/forum/index.php?showtopic=826244&view=findpost&p=83743226 (Russian)
All trick is to use Google Services v16 or/and remove write permission in one folder (it theory should work after updates of Gservices)
For my 3 devices works

While it may solve it in the interim its not an ideal solution when security is a factor of such a system given it is for Payments... Tread carefully with this alleged "fix"

Not the place to ask. We do not offer Magisk support here, please consult Magisk developers.
I'm not asking for support, I know it may be magisk issue - so I've asked if somebody has similar issue with or without magisk on mi mix 2. If somebody without magisk experiences the same issue I know it is not a magisk issue and I'll wait patiently for next xiaomi.eu build without messing with magisk etc.

While it may solve it in the interim its not an ideal solution when security is a factor of such a system given it is for Payments... Tread carefully with this alleged "fix"
When we unlocked our bootloader we have already risked our data

Google doesn't allow to use Gpay with unlocked bootloader/on rooted phones, but we want to use it anyway despite Google "security"

I don't think this way to fix Gpay is unsafe, because ue touch only one folder, which is responsible for only allowing to pay(we can use the last versions of Gservices, in theory...)

For those of you who seem to be having network issues.

If you download miui hidden settings app and head into device information and testing and then into phone 1 and 2. Change the network mode to auto or to LTE/UMTS

For some reason the default setting is 2g/3g preferred
That's the same toggle as preferred network type in miui sim settings.
Lte/umts auto (prl) = lte /wcdma /gms in miui sim settings
That's what my mi 8 was set to

Eventually Google will just block you if services older than v17 are used

Am I the only one who experienced the dead silent problem after Bluetooth earphones are connected successfully? Controls on the earphones work normally though.

F1 user.

Ok I reply to myself now. I actually fixed this problem by reverting the ROM to the last one and

1) Clear All data of the system Bluetooth app
2) redo the earphone pairing
3) The sound returns

Then I flash the new ROM again.

On the Mi mix 2s the front camera is not working. Not on the camera app and not on the Hardware test app.
Reflash the global and after that you can flash the xiaomi.eu rom again
The camera should work again.

Gesendet von meinem MI 8 mit Tapatalk

MontesJr said:
I still have a problems since the last 3-4 releases ago. SOmetimes when leave wifi, i will have limited connection to internet. For example i receive messages to Whatsapp, but no pictures or videos. You tube says i am not conected to internet, but i see the 4G icon and the UL DL arrows. In order to make the internet work again, I have to go to SIM card settings/Preferred Network Type and change from GSM/WCDMA/LTE to TD-SCDMA/GSM/WCDMA/LTE. What is happening????? And after i have the problem again, ...i switch from TD-SCDMA/GSM/WCDMA/LTE to GSM/WCDMA/LTE...and it works again. Or just restart the phone.

I have the same problems for about the last 3 releases. If there is bad network connectivity and then it will be better, the internet-explorer, youtube, tiktok etc. cant find network connectivity. If I restart the phone or sometimes dis- enable mobile transfer then it is working like magic.

No such issue but i heard re installing the apps is fixing it.

Sent from my MI 8 Explorer Edition

Reinstalled both but no luck. Spotify lock screen widget no longer present unless I swipe down notifications, and Telegram doesn't appear unless I unlock my screen. Anyone else experience this/got a solution?

When we unlocked our bootloader we have already risked our data

Google doesn't allow to use Gpay with unlocked bootloader/on rooted phones, but we want to use it anyway despite Google "security"

I don't think this way to fix Gpay is unsafe, because ue touch only one folder, which is responsible for only allowing to pay(we can use the last versions of Gservices, in theory...)

shows what little understanding you have on security principles and forward updates then.

I'm not asking for support, I know it may be magisk issue - so I've asked if somebody has similar issue with or without magisk on mi mix 2. If somebody without magisk experiences the same issue I know it is not a magisk issue and I'll wait patiently for next xiaomi.eu build without messing with magisk etc.
Magisk is the root cause of 98% of the issues people post on this forum after updating ROM... Thats why I made the comment.

Reactions: El Porcharo

Delete Magisk and you will see what will happen :)

Status
Not open for further replies.