Do you like this MIUI version..?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone have problem with v4a xhifi? I checked the driver status and its fine but not working. In 9.4.25 it was working

Has anyone noticed with Whyred their signal strength greatly improved with this build? I haven't dropped from LTE all day where normally it would have multiple places where it goes to 3G. Really weird. This build has newer modem version so maybe they did something.

I know why the fingerprint scanner dost not work on mix2 rom because I installed the Dolby sound module.Is not that ROM 9.5.9 normal ROM,no problem, thank eu team

anyone have issue Volume In Headphone/earphone? in my Mi8 Dipper sound volume is very low. but suddenly High when recieve notification. but not for long.. back to low again. i do clean install. but get this issue in this build and previouse build..

anyone can help me?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-05-15-06-50-05-563_com.jrummy.apps.build.prop.editor.png
    Screenshot_2019-05-15-06-50-05-563_com.jrummy.apps.build.prop.editor.png
    181 KB · Views: 421
I also tried to use build prop and magisk but api2 doesn't work. Solutions?

I don't know.
To get Camera2 API enabled on my Whyred, I only had to set 1 to persist.vendor.camera.HAL3.enabled in build.prop, in more of having Magisk installed (actually the 19.1 but it worked with the previous versions as well, down to the 18):

anyone have issue Volume In Headphone/earphone? in my Mi8 Dipper sound volume is very low. but suddenly High when recieve notification. but not for long.. back to low again. i do clean install. but get this issue in this build and previouse build..

anyone can help me?
I also got that issue since some Versions.

Gesendet von meinem MI 8 mit Tapatalk

That's the same toggle as preferred network type in miui sim settings.
Lte/umts auto (prl) = lte /wcdma /gms in miui sim settings
That's what my mi 8 was set to

Fair enough didn't realise the setting was available. I compared to my partner's mi mix 3 ( I have the same) and the stock setting in the UK at least is pictured below

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-05-15-11-17-13-008_com.android.phone.png
    Screenshot_2019-05-15-11-17-13-008_com.android.phone.png
    87.6 KB · Views: 380

Sorry read your instruction several times, but did not understand what exactly to do?!? Really want to have GPay working again on my Mi8 :)

1) through TWRP in /data/data/com.google.android.gms/app_dg_cache we remember the names of the folders
-> anything to do here? Copy, delete, move anything in this Step?
2) with the SafetyNet Helper Sample application, we check, everything is green, we return again to TWRP
- > clear what to do.
3) A new folder will appear in /data/data/com.google.android.gms/app_dg_cache, leave it, we delete the old ones from p1
-> What is p1? Which File/Folder to delete?
4) set the permissions 0551 to the /data/data/com.google.android.gms/app_dg_cache folder
and try use gPay
-> Permission only to "app_dg_cache" or recursive to Subfolder/files?

Would be really great if you could help me out of the gpay struggles!

If I want a clean installation I can wipe all but internal storage?
Meaning format data, system, cache

Thanks in advance

WhatsUP does not work very well on Android Auto, I can not respond and sometimes neither appears the message. In Galaxy S7 of my wife works perfectly

Sorry read your instruction several times, but did not understand what exactly to do?!? Really want to have GPay working again on my Mi8 :)

1) through TWRP in /data/data/com.google.android.gms/app_dg_cache we remember the names of the folders
-> anything to do here? Copy, delete, move anything in this Step?
2) with the SafetyNet Helper Sample application, we check, everything is green, we return again to TWRP
- > clear what to do.
3 A new folder will appear in /data/data/com.google.android.gms/app_dg_cache, leave it, we delete the old ones from p1
-> What is p1? Which File/Folder to delete?
4) set the permissions 0551 to the /data/data/com.google.android.gms/app_dg_cache folder
and try use gPay
-> Permission only to "app_dg_cache" or recursive to Subfolder/files?

Would be really great if you could help me out of the gpay struggles!
Thanks to this i was able to add card! First working solution without rooting phone, or using older google play service) right now. But we will see if i can pay with this.

1) Nothing, just remember the 1 folder. If you have 2 - delete /data/data/com.google.android.gms, delete Gpay data, then run it once, don't add cards), and go back to /data/data/com.google.android.gms/app_dg_cache. If you have 1 folder, remember name of it.
2) just use it, and run test.
3) You should have 2 folders right now. Delete folder from point 1 of this instruction (folder that you should remember)
4) app_dg_cache should be enough i think...

Reactions: vcdwelt
Fair enough didn't realise the setting was available. I compared to my partner's mi mix 3 ( I have the same) and the stock setting in the UK at least is pictured below
Yeah stock miui has a different default setting that also works in China.
We don't have td-scdma in the west

Status
Not open for further replies.