Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

crisagatie

Members
May 31, 2016
I didn't know the thing about the ads.
I thought it has something to do with fighting all the fake devices out there...
Thank you for the information, I guess I'll have to wait a week.
The device must be ON and connected to the internet or can I just shut it down and put it on the shelf for a week?
If you are not using your phone you will get an error that you did not use your phone long enough and it will not unlock bootloader. So my advice is to use it normally for a week, it's no biggie...

pittrich67

Members
Dec 29, 2016
Gpay, does not work on this version on my mi9, I have the bootloader unlock

Enviado desde mi MI 9 mediante Tapatalk
I've rooted with magisk, with magisk hide all Google Apps hidden from root and GPay works.

Gesendet von meinem MIX 3 mit Tapatalk

iGears88

Members
May 18, 2019
I've rooted with magisk, with magisk hide all Google Apps hidden from root and GPay works.

The thing is, I don't want root, but maybe I need it in a future

pittrich67

Members
Dec 29, 2016
The thing is, I don't want root, but maybe I need it in a future

Without root and magisk hide, GPay will not work. Only Stock ROM and closed boot loader makes GPay possible without any problems.

fenerbuuh

Members
Jun 20, 2019
Hey there,
I got an Mi 9 se about 2 weeks now. Tommorow i can unlock the bootloader. Iam not new to flashing but new to Mi flashing. I readed all 17 Sites of this Thread but coudlnt sort out the bugs for mi 9 se.

Anyone can tell me the Bugs whats in the beta right now? is Fingerprint and Camera working 100%? or better go with stable Version? is there evrything working like the xiaomi.eu_multi_MI9SE_V10.3.3.0.PFBCNXM_v10-9.zip

Thx in advance

pittrich67

Members
Dec 29, 2016
Hey there,
I got an Mi 9 se about 2 weeks now. Tommorow i can unlock the bootloader. Iam not new to flashing but new to Mi flashing. I readed all 17 Sites of this Thread but coudlnt sort out the bugs for mi 9 se.

Anyone can tell me the Bugs whats in the beta right now? is Fingerprint and Camera working 100%?

Thx in advance
if you plan to install the Global Beta, leave it alone.
According to rumors, there will be no global beta from July 1st.

fenerbuuh

Members
Jun 20, 2019
if you plan to install the Global Beta, leave it alone.
According to rumors, there will be no global beta from July 1st.

Its not 100% sure and they are talking about older devices. Mi9 mi9se is brand new. The other questions you cant answer?

Status
Not open for further replies.