MIUI 10.5 9.6.13

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

pittrich67

Members
Dec 29, 2016
i have installed the rom from /data/media/obb but after installation it always reboots in twrp. think its the wrong directory for the rom. but my phone has no sd card and no otg and i cannot copy files from computer to phone with my explorer.
Always copy the ROM to the root directory and install it from there.

Gesendet von meinem MIX 3 mit Tapatalk

pittrich67

Members
Dec 29, 2016
ok i will test this twrp version. what would be my root directory? /root )
When you start your phone in the TWRP and connect it to the computer, Explorer will show the device as a drive. If you put the zip on it, it will land in the main directory. When you unplug the device, tap Install in TWRP, scroll all the way down. There is the zip. Tap and move the slider to the right.

paradoxum

Members
Jun 20, 2019
When you start your phone in the TWRP and connect it to the computer, Explorer will show the device as a drive. If you put the zip on it, it will land in the main directory. When you unplug the device, tap Install in TWRP, scroll all the way down. There is the zip. Tap and move the slider to the right.

i see my device in explorer but cannot copy files in it.

pittrich67

Members
Dec 29, 2016
Xiaomi Mi 9 SE global
If I were you, I would start from scratch. Download with Flash tool, the appropriate Fastboot ROM, flashe it, un-enable ADB debugging in the developer settings, flashing the TWRP and then the xiaomi.eu

paradoxum

Members
Jun 20, 2019
If I were you, I would start from scratch. Download with Flash tool, the appropriate Fastboot ROM, flashe it, un-enable ADB debugging in the developer settings, flashing the TWRP and then the xiaomi.eu

is my phone just unlocked when i do this? and much thanks for your help

paradoxum

Members
Jun 20, 2019
i will drive crazy...now miflashtool says please install driver i press install but nothing is doing. if i ignore isntal drivers and try to select my rom it say couldnt find flash script...

paradoxum

Members
Jun 20, 2019

miflashtool is not working say please install drivers i install and nothing is doing. and the twrp u write above is not working for me. i think i killed my phone :(

pittrich67

Members
Dec 29, 2016
i will drive crazy...now miflashtool says please install driver i press install but nothing is doing. if i ignore isntal drivers and try to select my rom it say couldnt find flash script...
You must unzipping this file, then you have a flash script

pittrich67

Members
Dec 29, 2016
miflashtool is not working say please install drivers i install and nothing is doing. and the twrp u write above is not working for me. i think i killed my phone :(
You killing your phone with not right TWRP. This TWRP from xda seems right.

Lince88

Members
Dec 16, 2018
Continues failing fingerprint, the Rom is fantastic, very fluid, little consumption but still missing the fingerprint.

Status
Not open for further replies.