Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
There's a bug in Mi 9 SE where it displays a black bar in status bar when you lock the screen.
IMG_20190614_062320.jpg

Reactions: gonzalo09
Installation on Mi 8 without problems. So far no errors found. Thanks to the developers.

Hello regarding mi 5s plus, ever since like a month or so ago beta Rom doesn't have the stereo mode options?
Steps to re-create the bug:
Start camera, select the stereo option, and take a picture.
After its done proccesing the image, go to the gallery and there is no option to adjust the fake f number as it was before.
Installing miui developer rom from Xiaomi, and also the stable one the camera has the option also the gallery has it, in Xiaomi eu rom this feature is missing. Also the China beta has it.
I did a full wipe and installment and the xiaomi.eu rom still doesn't have it.

Sent from my MI 5s Plus using Tapatalk

Thank you so much for bootlooping my device! I thought your built in updater would be safer and more convenient but oh boy was i wrong, now i have to clean flash my Poco f1 and set everything up again! You guys are the best!
sorry, but this is Beta Software. You should be aware of it. If you don't know what a beta is and know about the risks, you shoudn't use it...
There is also a stable tree. maybe this is the better one for you, if you could not deal with beta software.

@Igor Eisberg

There's a problem i'm suffering with volume buttons from some time ago on a Redmi Note 5 with latestMIUI 10.4 beta [Android 9].

My settings are configured this way: Volume buttons control (by default) ringtone volume, not multimedia volume.

But despite of that, volume buttons control multimedia sound ONLY in Music or Videos app (or Gallery videos). When i play music/videos in other apps, including native Browser, volume buttons control ringtone volume.

I also have a Redmi 5 with the latest 10.3 stable [Android 8.1] and it's working properly: whenever music play, no matter if the app is in the background, no matter which app is playing the sound, volume buttons can control the multimedia volume. In fact, i don't remember suffering this problem on the Redmi 5. My wife is also getting this problem on a Redmi Note 4X with latest beta from January [Android 7.0].

Correct behaviour is the one from the Redmi 5, according my choice in settings: By default volume buttons control ringtone volume, but when a sound is playing from elsewhere, volume buttons should control multimedia volume.

Is it a known problem of China ROM, or a problem of mine?

Also, since some versions ago, i can't set 2 different notifications for the SMS on both SIMs. This setting was relocated to SMS app notifications, instead general sound settings, but i can't find if there's a way to set 2 different alerts.

Thanks a lot for your work.

Thank you so much for bootlooping my device! I thought your built in updater would be safer and more convenient but oh boy was i wrong, now i have to clean flash my Poco f1 and set everything up again! You guys are the best!
Sarcasm will get you nowhere except banishment.
It is a Beta ROM , it is provided free-of-charge, and you use it at your own risk.....

Status
Not open for further replies.