Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't used this ROM on my Mi8 in a while. Can someone tell me if its possible to hide the notch on this ROM? (last time I used it, you couldn't hide the notch)

Thanks guys

I haven't used this ROM on my Mi8 in a while. Can someone tell me if its possible to hide the notch on this ROM? (last time I used it, you couldn't hide the notch)

Thanks guys
Yes yo can hide the notch, in settings, full screen display, hide notch.

Igor Eisberg I can't see the text of the notification on the lock screen. I already allowed the setting to show it but i only receive "you have x notification(s)".
I have this problem since the older miui version. I'm using a Redmi 4x.

Hope you can help me!

hello, here are the bugs on redmi note 6 pro. Raise to wake up is very slow. Scrolling is blocked in the search application. Thanks.

Envoyé de mon Redmi Note 6 Pro en utilisant Tapatalk

Igor Eisberg I can't see the text of the notification on the lock screen. I already allowed the setting to show it but i only receive "you have x notification(s)".
I have this problem since the older miui version. I'm using a Redmi 4x.

Hope you can help me!
If you're using face unlock then you need to disable a certain setting in Manage face data.

Reactions: Latenzo
So at this moment is there any point to stay on beta on my Redmi s2? Or should I move to stable?

Just because the weekly build is ending doesn't mean that you have to uninstall what you are currently using...its not going to dissolve.

So at this moment is there any point to stay on beta on my Redmi s2? Or should I move to stable?
HMS2 already ended with weekly builds at 9.2.28.. so you should move to stable a while ago..

Hi everyone! Got a problem today. Lost half of the battery tonight. The Android System app was the most draining. It stopped when i touched the phone, so now im stable and smooth as it should be. Mi8 9.6.20. screenshots attached.
Thanks for hardworking team.

CHANGELOG

System

Optimize - Optimized system performance
Optimize - Improved system security and stability

Launcher
New - Apps action menu by long press icon
Hello again after long brake. After trying another phones finally back to miui.
This release is first which I have installed after unlock my phone (Mi 9). Rom is running fast and smooth except fire things:
* Known issue with Google pay - solved by installed zip (solution found on this thread).
* Battery drain in idle mode (at night). Something around 1% per h. Stats are showing mostly network problem but in my home I have full LTE signal. Also what arrange is Bluetooth taking some energy. I have "0" accessories paried yet, and IMO it should take no energy in idle mode. I'm wrong? Some as are attached.
* Also strange thing.. all app, which I have installed are automatically added to autostart. It's normal in this version of miui?

I think it all for now. Hope to get some help. Btw it's really nice to see You to keep doing great job. Thanks for that.

Regards
Miszq
d5b62097e96135396adba42bcc628c4b.jpg
6f8d416f39fc653b0d311e733a549e21.jpg

Wysłane z mojego MI 9 przy użyciu Tapatalka

Edit: one more thing, when I'm going outside from place where phone where connected to WiFi, Internet from mobile network need to be switched off and turned on again. In other way it not working.

Last edited:
Hi everyone! Got a problem today. Lost half of the battery tonight. The Android System app was the most draining. It stopped when i touched the phone, so now im stable and smooth as it should be. Mi8 9.6.20. screenshots attached.
Thanks for hardworking team.
Check apps with auto-launching

Отправлено с моего Pixel через Tapatalk

Reactions: Beastwithin
Status
Not open for further replies.