Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Flashing the fifth update in dirty, no problem, and every day is better, MI6X with *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* become a very good phone, really many many thanks!

When I run the app Themes, I get the message that are not supported in my area. When I run it from inside the options, I see themes, a preview, but when I click on one I get an error message saying that cannot connect to network.
View attachment 25117View attachment 25116
With the previous version didn't had this problem and I could install any theme I liked. Can this be fixed again? Thank you
Can't be fixed, because we don't have that problem.
Long tap Themes -> App info -> Uninstall updates.

Reactions: ekonstadoudakis
I have a question about F-Droid Privileged Extension Magisk module
It work perfectly in all other roms on my Mi Max 3 but not on xiaomi.eu, I get error code "Error -110: The system failed to install the package because of system issues."
If I go to settings and de-select Privileged Extension under Expert mode I can install the app with F-droid but not if this is enabled

If logs are needed I can replicate the error and send logs

This seems to be already discussed earlier but no solution was contributed

If there is no solution it would be interesting to know what limitation perhaps is causing this

I have a question about F-Droid Privileged Extension Magisk module
It work perfectly in all other roms on my Mi Max 3 but not on xiaomi.eu, I get error code "Error -110: The system failed to install the package because of system issues."
If I go to settings and de-select Privileged Extension under Expert mode I can install the app with F-droid but not if this is enabled

If logs are needed I can replicate the error and send logs

This seems to be already discussed earlier but no solution was contributed

If there is no solution it would be interesting to know what limitation perhaps is causing this
No official support for Magisk here. Please consult with Magisk developer.

The big problem:

There is not the voice assistant----"Little love classmate"
on the K20pro.

"Little love classmate" is only on the MIUI of china now
Can it join this function in the future???

Thanks

The big problem:

There is not the voice assistant----"Little love classmate"
on the K20pro.

"Little love classmate" is only on the MIUI of china now
Can it join this function in the future???

Thanks
This is an EU ROM so it is not a problem. Xiao Ai does not work Internationally so it is removed from our ROM.

I had a problem with the speaker that turned down the volume alone, for a very long time but this update solves the problem! I'm happy, thank you very much developers!

Mi 6x (mi a2)

Formatted device and clean flashed unlocked mi9.
rooted with magisk 19.3 - passed safetynet, but cannot download netflix from play store 'your device isn't compatible with this version'

Edit: I was able to sideload this Version and it works fine

Last edited:
I've just tested 9.6.20 on my Mi MIX 2S 8/256GB M1803D5XA model and I have the same 4G connectivity issues. 2G and 3G telephony is a nightmare. It's probably not xiaomi.eu's fault, though.

What a pity xiaomi.eu's camera app is not available as a standalone app (for both the Mi MIX 2S and the Mi 9).

Strange "bug" in camera (RN7)
Beauty mode is off but photos are kinda plastic. It looks like I use beauty mode 5 but I don't. Even AI is disabled.

Any help for that?

When I run the app Themes, I get the message that are not supported in my area. When I run it from inside the options, I see themes, a preview, but when I click on one I get an error message saying that cannot connect to network.
View attachment 25117View attachment 25116
With the previous version didn't had this problem and I could install any theme I liked. Can this be fixed again? Thank you

Do you use VPN?

Status
Not open for further replies.