Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Xiaomi Mi Max 3 (Nitrogen)
translation is correct
https://github.com/ingbrzy/MA-XML-1...t-res.apk/res/values-ru/strings.xml#L159-L181

and ok on my MI8..

are you using default theme?
3f9481bed9fc2df1ed465e5bdeaf9faf.jpg

Reactions: huntersun and vs947
Xiaomi mi9 transparent.
Flashed ok through twrp, then reboot to recovry to flash magisk. Now on magisk manager it says magisk is not installed. Rebooted again to twrp to reflash magisk. Then same thing of magisk not being installed... what am I doing wrong?

why i dont have toggle button for volte in eu roms? and call volume is low at maximum.
any tips?
Mi mix 2s

Thanks

Reactions: Sam95Mc
Many thanks for this great ROM. Installed on Poco F1 without any problems so far. Still testing it. Coming from Version 9.6.13.

I can't start os with the mi5 since the new version 10.5(both 9.6.20 and 9.6.13). I'm in twrp and install the rom, then I get the mi logo for about 10 minutes, which usually comes at startup. But then it boots into twrp again. I would be very grateful for a quick answer.

I have just installed this update on HM5 (Rosy), and it is AMAZING
The new animations in notification panel is a nice touch.
I have one question..
how do I set the vibration intensity in whole device similar to the gentle intensity in (new launcher)?
- the most annoying vibration response is in multitask view when I swipe to close an app.
Many thanks guys.
We really appreciate your kind work.

Sent from my Redmi 5 using Tapatalk

Any higher Android version then 8 in the pipeline for the MI5s ?
or is this phone end of life
Nope, we're pretty sure that Oreo is the last Android version for Mi 5s/5s Plus. These devices will probably reach EOL status soon.

Could i make a request to have more MIUI bloatware removed by default from this custom rom;

com.miui.player
com.miui.browser

thanks for the hard work devs ❤
The Music player and the Browser are "bloatware"? I don't agree. I don't use them myself, and yet I would insist that they are an integral part of the MIUI experience.

Had to take a screenshot since any other option closes this window.

View attachment 25103
Try clearing Messaging app data.

Reactions: ulsa
Nope, we're pretty sure that Oreo is the last Android version for Mi 5s/5s Plus. These devices will probably reach EOL status soon.

The Music player and the Browser are "bloatware"? I don't agree. I don't use them myself, and yet I would insist that they are an integral part of the MIUI experience.

Try clearing Messaging app data.
Already do that. And it's the same

Xiaomi mi9 transparent.
Flashed ok through twrp, then reboot to recovry to flash magisk. Now on magisk manager it says magisk is not installed. Rebooted again to twrp to reflash magisk. Then same thing of magisk not being installed... what am I doing wrong?
Search for your previously hidden magisk manager.. Start this one and the issue goes away, ensure only one magisk manager is present.

Sent from my MI 8 Explorer Edition

Reactions: yavimaya
Btw, this rom has re reintroduced the “YouTube Vance cant be installed from twrp“ Bug we had somewhere in March, hopefully it's fixed in the next release :) just fyi.

Sent from my MI 8 Explorer Edition

What do you mean it will be last update for mi 6?

Inviato dal mio MI 6 utilizzando Tapatalk
Well, it may be, since Xiaomi is stopping Dev roms, but maybe for China based roms it will be continued, however they also mentioned they will stop devices more than a year old, in terms of development

Sent from my MI 6 using Tapatalk

Reactions: shazam_104
Status
Not open for further replies.