Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
In dual apps i cant select notification ringtone of whatsapp

When you put the phone in DND and receive a notification now it vibrates.
Can someone reproduce?

Enviado do meu Redmi 5 Plus através do Tapatalk

Hi ! Thanks a lot for update system work fine on mi 8 dipper. "Shorts cut" on App great idea I like it.
I have just a mistake and don't know if another had too. When I use *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* and want use Playground I have a message error "The *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* are not avaible" ? And on all *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* port App's.
They hadn't a camera 2api mistake ?
Thank you

As of July will not open weekly updates for HMNote6Pro?
Yep, no more weeklies for Global ROM-based devices as soon as Xiaomi stops them.

It seems like it is on all devices, and some also miss longtitude and latitude

Sent from my MI 6 using Tapatalk
Nope, NL & EL are dependent on GPS locking on their location properly. Once I enabled GPS and ensured a lock, both values appeared.
The problem is only with Pressure & Altitude.

Any issues in MI8 SE?, ..., older issues (9.5.30) , network loosen sometimes, no update database antivirus ?
Any feedback with this ROM?
Thanks

Yep, no more weeklies for Global ROM-based devices as soon as Xiaomi stops them.

Nope, NL & EL are dependent on GPS locking on their location properly. Once I enabled GPS and ensured a lock, both values appeared.
The problem is only with Pressure & Altitude.
I also did the same, try to move to another location, look that there is no location icon when you open compass, something is obviously wrong...
Turn off WiFi and see that you won't get a location fix.

Sent from my MI 6 using Tapatalk

Exceso de batería Mi 8, sigue siendo el mismo para mí, consumo excesivo, ROM Eu 9.6.20,

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-06-21-17-20-55-799_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    Screenshot_2019-06-21-17-20-55-799_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    114.1 KB · Views: 427
  • Screenshot_2019-06-21-17-20-07-115_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    Screenshot_2019-06-21-17-20-07-115_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    152.2 KB · Views: 424
  • Screenshot_2019-06-21-17-21-07-290_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    Screenshot_2019-06-21-17-21-07-290_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    103.8 KB · Views: 352
  • Screenshot_2019-06-21-17-21-04-086_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    Screenshot_2019-06-21-17-21-04-086_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 408
The volume buttons stops randomly working for like 20/30 seconds and then starts working again without problem. MI 9.

The rest works fine to me.
Thanks

In Redmi 5 plus (Vince) After updating the release by fingerprint doesn't work, also disappeared the option of adding fingerprint.

It's sex, thanks, devs

Отправлено с моего Pixel через Tapatalk

First time i installed Xiaomi.eu or any other cfw on my Mi 9. Installation was without problems. I am not a big fan of MIUI in general, but this is certainly better than global and way more appealing. I think this is a great project and am really surprised it works so well on so many devices.

A few things still disturb me:
- cannot costumize shortcuts on left lockscreen
- cannot costumize fingerprint long press (it is still linked to Mi Browser e.g.)
- and (maybe i disabled it [where?!]), since latest update i have to wake up my screen first to unlock with fingerprint.

The weekly from Xiaomi.eu is based on China weekly, not Global beta. So what's your problem? ;-)

New update running on dipper with dirty flash. Everything seems to be ok so far. Thanks guys!

If I understand this announcement ( http://www.miui.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=24754910 ) correctly, that there will be no (open / closed) beta China ROM for low end Redmi devices and other Redmi and Mi devices that are older that one year. If I understand it correctly than RN7 / lavender will receive beta China ROM until December 2019 / January 2020 as it was launched in January 2019.

Poco slowly died after update. Lost wifi, tried to switch off than on, phone crashed. After crash no more data connection. Phone crashes 5-10s after boot. When I see data and try to access any network phone crashes immediatelly. It alread did reset on launcher and all the settings and rebooting itself every 5 seconds now. Now after 40-50 random reboots I see the customization screen like after a clean install. Is it wiped itself? :D Yes it happened... How the hell???

hi, I'm new here and I live in Brazil and bought this Mi9 from China and it uses global version. I just unlocked the bootloader, can I install this version on my Mi9? thank you in advance.

hi, I'm new here and I live in Brazil and bought this Mi9 from China and it uses global version. I just unlocked the bootloader, can I install this version on my Mi9? thank you in advance.
Yes, you can. You need to flash TWRP for Mi9 and then follow the instructions in the main post.

If I understand this announcement ( http://www.miui.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=24754910 ) correctly, that there will be no (open / closed) beta China ROM for low end Redmi devices and other Redmi and Mi devices that are older that one year. If I understand it correctly than RN7 / lavender will receive beta China ROM until December 2019 / January 2020 as it was launched in January 2019.
In my opinion its a shady move. Now, if you want to have the latest security and stuff you need to buy every year a new phone. But guess it's better than one update and then discontinue the device.

Reactions: ingrid bergman
After clean install of 9.6.13 and dirty flash of 9.6.20 i get an error after every reboot on my MI 9, global version:
"Can't activate SIM card, couldn't retrieve activation SMS." The SIM card itself works fine, there are no network issues. Any solutions? Thanks

After clean install of 9.6.13 and dirty flash of 9.6.20 i get an error after every reboot on my MI 9, global version:
"Can't activate SIM card, couldn't retrieve activation SMS." The SIM card itself works fine, there are no network issues. Any solutions? Thanks
Go to applications in settings and type xaiomi. now you have to turn off the xiaomi sim service

Status
Not open for further replies.