Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems like Xiaomi updated the Compass app, and looks like they broke something in it. Same problem on Mi 6. Older Compass app version works perfectly though. Will see if I can find what's wrong with it, otherwise we'll need to wait for Xiaomi to fix it or force an older APK until they do.

Same app/rom version but in china works. It's showing pressure and altitude.

Anyone else having issues with not being able to make a phone call now and then?
When i try to make a call I immediately get "call ended".
Reboot the phone, try again, works no problems.

Same app/rom version but in china works. It's showing pressure and altitude.
Yes, but they broke it for Global ROMs (Xiaomi.eu ROMs are identifying as Global ROMs to system apps regardless of whether the base ROM is China or Global).
The same issue happens on Global Beta ROMs right now.

I just download the weekly and instaled by fastboot and i dont have: Gmail, google app, no Google Photos, etc and the google assitant wont work on redmi note 7 you can help me to know what i did wrong

And Auto complete of google Chrome wont work either

Last edited:
Why don't you just specify what the problem is exactly?...
When I run the app Themes, I get the message that are not supported in my area. When I run it from inside the options, I see themes, a preview, but when I click on one I get an error message saying that cannot connect to network.

With the previous version didn't had this problem and I could install any theme I liked. Can this be fixed again? Thank you

Mi9. Picture-in-Picture mode does not work. Checked on Google Maps and YouTube Premium - sound is playing but video no

Last edited:
Reactions: Plovel
Has the Xiaomi Mi 8 battery been fixed??¿ excessive consumption uuff,,,,
im interested too
Using it almost 2h with this Weekly ROM and I think is much better from the previous weekly release. It is early to tell at least i need to use it for day or two. Anyway, 9.6.13 has extremely high battery consumption and till now today release is much better in comparison with the last week.
No battery drain. Everything is good. Dirty flash. 6-7h of SoT. Can confirm no drain. Mi8

Reactions: Oxidarius and qbert
Do you have the problem with the notification in the lock screen?
I setted Show All on lock screen but when i receive a notification the text isn't showed; you can only read: " you have x notification(s)"
Settings - Lock screen & password - Advanced Settings - On the lock screen - show all notifications AND their contents

Sent from my MI PAD 4 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Latenzo
My device is Xiaomi 9 international version. After flashing new weekly update of 9.6.20, my google pay cannot be used because it always shows root detected so cannot go on next step to register my credit card. The environment in my phone with unlock bootloader and magisk root. All necessary apps have been hided but it still shows the same message... root detected. The same environment is ok on last version - 9.6.13 ... Any idea ?

Well, I found the solution here:
It works !

My device is Xiaomi 9 international version. After flashing new weekly update of 9.6.20, my google pay cannot be used because it always shows root detected so cannot go on next step to register my credit card. The environment in my phone with unlock bootloader and magisk root. All necessary apps have been hided but it still shows the same message... root detected. The same environment is ok on last version - 9.6.13 ... Any idea ?

Status
Not open for further replies.