Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mi9, clean install etc.
When using ambient display (aka AOD or always on display) I don't see any icons for incoming gmail, WhatsApp or text messages. How do I get them to show as icons on the ambient display?

Thanks!

Mi9, clean install etc.
When using ambient display (aka AOD or always on display) I don't see any icons for incoming gmail, WhatsApp or text messages. How do I get them to show as icons on the ambient display?

Thanks!

It's OK for me by default

It's OK for me by default
Can you please share your settings for the notification? For comparison, here's mine:

A mí me funciona bien, aunque al principio tiene cierta demora al abrir las aplicaciones, pero reinició la celda varias veces y se resolvió. Sería bueno incluir la opción del cajón de la aplicación en la próxima actualización.

[QUOTE = "Aaagogo, post: 491999, miembro: 238033"]
¿Puedo hacer una solicitud para eliminar más bloatware MIUI por defecto de esta rom personalizada?

com.miui.player
com.miui.browser

gracias por los desarrolladores de trabajo duro ❤
[/CITAR]
También acepto eliminar aquellas aplicaciones que no uso

[QUOTE = "Aaagogo, post: 491999, miembro: 238033"]
¿Puedo hacer una solicitud para eliminar más bloatware MIUI por defecto de esta rom personalizada?

com.miui.player
com.miui.browser

gracias por los desarrolladores de trabajo duro
[/CITAR]
También acepto eliminar aquellas aplicaciones que no uso
Puedes hacer root y eliminar las que desees y si luego no quieres más root desrooteas y listo.

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 7 mediante Tapatalk

Hey. If AOD is active and I turn off the screen, the upper part of the screen turns off first and then the bottom. on stable/other customs on 9.6.30 i dont have this problem. wtf?

The Music player and the Browser are "bloatware"? I don't agree. I don't use them myself, and yet I would insist that they are an integral part of the MIUI experience.

if you don't use the 2 "bloatware" yourself, do you leave them on your phone while you download and use alternatives?

and if you don't use them yourself, are you not missing out on "an integral part of the MIUI experience"?

Hey. If AOD is active and I turn off the screen, the upper part of the screen turns off first and then the bottom. on stable/other customs on 9.6.30 i dont have this problem. wtf?
This is exactly what happens with my mi9. And just as you say - disabling AOD fixes this weird bug

A mí me funciona bien, aunque al principio tiene cierta demora al abrir las aplicaciones, pero reinició la celda varias veces y se resolvió. Sería bueno incluir la opción del cajón de la aplicación en la próxima actualización.
Puedes hacer root y eliminar las que desees y si luego no quieres más root desrooteas y listo.

Use ENGLISH

En mi Note 7 funciona bien. He tenido algún bug al iniciar el móvil: se quedaba congelado en la pantalla de inicio, o al intentar entrar en la PlayStore o en los ajustes del sistema... pero lo solucioné reiniciando de nuevo.
147600 ptos en Antutu y 2,4 - 2,6 gigas de RAM utilizables.
Una de las mejores ROMs que he probado. Falta pulir el tema de los bugs pero entiendo que es una versión beta.
Muchas gracias y gran trabajo!
---------
In my Note 7 it works well. I had a bug when starting the phone: it was frozen on the home screen, or when trying to enter the PlayStore or system settings ... but I solved it by restarting again.

147600 pts in Antutu and 2.4 - 2.6 gigas of usable RAM.

One of the best ROMs I've tried. The issue of bugs needs to be polished but I understand that it is a beta version.

Thank you very much and great job!
(Google translator )

Good day to all. Is there a way to change the screen lock animation on this firmware? I just like that when you press the lock button, the phone screen instantly goes out (as it is present on the global official firmware), and on this firmware the screen is blocked with the effect of extinction.

if you don't use the 2 "bloatware" yourself, do you leave them on your phone while you download and use alternatives?

and if you don't use them yourself, are you not missing out on "an integral part of the MIUI experience"?
Who said I personally care about the MIUI experience at all? Whatever I do on my personal phone after flashing the ROM is my business. If I were to force my personal tastes on everybody else, I'd remove all MIUI apps altogether. It so happens that we don't publish these ROMs just for ourselves.

Reactions: ulsa and vcdwelt
my device note 6 pro. external notifications wiped when the device is turned off. find solution to it? No problem with widgets coming from stock rom, but installed widgets in external applications are hidden when you want to hide notches. I tried 5-6 in the application all of them deleted the widget.

As you can see i have 2 clocks, RN7 how i can fix that?
c38ba7707fbc0f54bfa6182a04e33246.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.