Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you please explain to me where to turn off the round corners?

Gesendet von meinem MIX 3 mit Tapatalk
Here...
93385c572595d1e0fc8ecd86eed735b5.jpg

Sent from my MI 6 using Tapatalk

Hi. What about aod on mi8?
If i lock phone, first off notch, after off all what under notch.
And one more thing
Aod work on low light. I can see info only in dark :/
Thx

Отправлено с моего MI 8 через Tapatalk

Thanks for advice, but I've no possiblity in my Display settings
9aed5ddd44215bd18bcbd8fb71a00f91.jpg

Rounded corners setting is only available for devices with square screens (older devices, that is).
I've no idea what happened in your case, but that isn't something we did.

Confirmed, no face unlock, guess it's disabled somewhere..
Issue solved, ROM will be reuploaded soon.

Furthermore the Region settings disappeared as well, maybe that's why?
Eh? Region setting doesn't exist on Xiaomi.eu ROMs, and hasn't been there for a very long time.

Reactions: Karpfenhai
When I swipe up to activate search, I get an error "App isn't installed on your device"

Any ideas?
Mi6

Sent from my MI 6 using Tapatalk

Rounded corners setting is only available for devices with square screens (older devices, that is).
I've no idea what happened in your case, but that isn't something we did.

Issue solved, ROM will be reuploaded soon.

Eh? Region setting doesn't exist on Xiaomi.eu ROMs, and hasn't been there for a very long time.
You're absolutely right, i guess you hide and hard code the Region, I was referring to my old mi6 on China dev which has it, sorry.

Mind sharing me the reason for face id not working? I'm interested in, if you don't wanna do in public, pm me, thx!

Sent from my MI 8 Explorer Edition

You're absolutely right, i guess you hide and hard code the Region, I was referring to my old mi6 on China dev which has it, sorry.

Mind sharing me the reason for face id not working? I'm interested in, if you don't wanna do in public, pm me, thx!

So far i understood everything i can remember, this switch also already seen nb now for my current Mix 3 or for my former Mi 8 i do not remember. But if @ingbrzy writes, i should turn it off where i turned it on, but the option must be hidden somewhere. Maybe there is also an ADB command for it?

I returned to version 9.6.20 and in the settings unlocking the face does not, work crash application
Screenshot_2019-06-28-15-57-19-257_com.miui.bugreport.jpg

Sure. Since late 2018, Xiaomi has been updating all devices to use a new native Face Unlock API (android.hardware.miuiface). All of the devices have already implemented this new API, except Mi 8 EE which is the only device with 3D face unlock, so it was stuck on the old API until now (hence new features, like face unlock for App lock, were not working properly on Mi 8 EE). Now they have finally implemented the new API for Mi 8 EE, but in a separate 3D face unlock implementation that we weren't aware of until today. All I had to do to fix it is also patch the new 3D face unlock implementation.

I'm having trouble with the sound of calls. I do not listen to the other person speaking but she listens to me, I only listen if I put it on the speaker. This problem already comes to three last update

Mi Note 3

Hi team,

Why do Turkish users still experience network problem, and have to flash older modem?

Could you pls work on this issue for a solution?

Thanks in advance.

MI 8 SE cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

Im sory, i didnt refresh my page, before i post about Face Unlock Problem..
My Bad, but i've found something else, in the bluetooh setting...
You cant see any paired device available, from notification shade..

Footage :

Status
Not open for further replies.