• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course still there!

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 7 mediante Tapatalk
Just change the location!
a7403a24b4d9ed669616333e952d2af7.jpg

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk

maybe its only me, but every week I am surprised by the gibberish change log that sounds like it was translated from Chinese with Google translate, so that it is often impossible to understand what was fixed or added. Maybe this could be improved by the EU team which - I suppose - know first hand what was changed.

Reactions: Bobanoid
when I install the magisk after a little restarts the twrp in Mi 9

Clean installed on Pocophone and works great, but when I try to flash the latest version of magisk, the phone reboots back into recovery a few seconds after boot. Am I the only one having problems with magisk?

I probably have a problem with the rom many times I installed rom and after magisk is restarting

Still can't get magisk to work, tried installing the latest two versions and the same problem occurs. Just boots for a few seconds and then reboots back to TWRP. This is for the pocophone, after a clean install.

Same problem on whyred. Last time it happened I managed to solve it with a clean install, but this time it's not working even after that. After a few seconds the system reboots into the TWRP.

I didn't even know we have that
Mi 8EE right?

No problem on my device

eb68c48af552f90553208bd788f586eb.jpg

Does it work while in flight mode?
I have just one SIM..
Did it ever work?

Sent from my MI 8 Explorer Edition

Finally, after trying a few minute, the solution is simple..
Just re pair the bluetooth device, and the index will eventually comeback to normal !

Reactions: Karpfenhai
How do I update from a previous version? without having to hard reset my a2 converted to my 6x. when I do dirty flash it stays in bootloop.

Hello,
Updated on Mi9, all seems fine except Camera App.
I can't select Wide angle and when I select Portrait Mode, the app just hang there. I can go back on another mode but Camera App crash saying it can't access the Camera.
It happens in French only, when I select English (US) and reboot, it works fine.
I made a video of the bug here : Bug ROM 9.6.27

Thanks for all the work done on this ROM !
Hello,

Same problem, i'm in French.
Have you find a solution ?
Merci

On MI6 middle button(fingerprint sensor) doesn't work.1st unlock works after powerup but not anymore. Even the button doesn't work. When want setup new fingerprint still can't step inside fingerprint setting menu. (Manage is there but when press get a message ' it isn't possible right now')

mi 8 SE , With the latest rum, the camera was rubbish, night scene died, wave during the day

On MI6 middle button(fingerprint sensor) doesn't work.1st unlock works after powerup but not anymore. Even the button doesn't work. When want setup new fingerprint still can't step inside fingerprint setting menu. (Manage is there but when press get a message ' it isn't possible right now')

Download again and reflash solved my issue !!! Thx

I do not have weather anymore on the Clock widget with weather - shows just the clock? Anybody else ? Weather widget is working OK. Poco F1

Same problem on whyred. Last time it happened I managed to solve it with a clean install, but this time it's not working even after that. After a few seconds the system reboots into the TWRP.
Is there any solution to this? Are other users able to install magisk or is this version broken?

To you and everyone else having this problem, I think it is a bug caused by Viper4Android. For me my phone booted fine after I had uninstalled it.
Search google for "Magisk Manager for Recovery Zip" and flash this zip in your recovery. Then go to the terminal and type "mm". Then select the option "Uninstall modules" and type in the name for Viper4Android (The module is case Sensitive! Type it perfectly the same as it is shown to you). When Viper is uninstalled your phone should boot normal again and you can reinstall Viper through Magisk Manager.
I hope this helps you, I was really frustrated and was happy when I used this method to get my phone back to life without wiping everthing.

Reactions: xergiokw
Hi may I ask if this ROM includes moving the application from internal to SD Card.
I bought 256GB sd card and Im using MIPAD 4 PLUS china ROM.
Its big help if I can or we can transfer the application to SD card.
What Im trying to do is to install HD Games on my PAD.

Thanks for replying, really appreciate.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
problem on screen on mi9

Status
Not open for further replies.