Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hallo, mein erstes ist xiaomi.eu. Muss ich magisk nach einem Update bezüglich Root und Entschlüsselung erneut installieren?

Nur magisk musst du danach flashen. Und in meinem Fall noch Adaway Quellen aktualisieren damit die Werbung weg ist. Entschlüsselung brauchst du nicht, bleibt weg.

GPay work on 9.5.30 & this.
Need unlimited photo on GPhotos

Google Pay работает начиная с 9.5.30.
Было бы неплохо еще починить безлимитную (по качеству) загрузку в Google Photos
PS: Mi8 256Gb

Hello,

I tried to find the K20 pro rom from the download list but could not find any.
However, I have seen K20 Pro's name on the Device List, do you know where I can find it? Or the rom is still under development?

Hello,

I tried to find the K20 pro rom from the download list but could not find any.
However, I have seen K20 Pro's name on the Device List, do you know where I can find it? Or the rom is still under development?

I think it's not realeased yet, the list just shows that they will release it eventually and are working on it

@Igor Eisberg

Hi.

There's a problem i'm suffering with volume buttons from some time ago on a Redmi Note 5 with latestMIUI 10.4 beta, Android 9.

My settings are configured this way: Volume buttons control (by default) ringtone volume, not multimedia volume.

But despite of that, volume buttons control multimedia sound ONLY in Music or Videos app (or Gallery videos). When i play music/videos in other apps, including native Browser, volume buttons control ringtone volume.

I also have a Redmi 5 with the latest 10.3 stable (Android 8.1) and it's working properly: whenever music play, no matter if the app is in the background, no matter which app is playing the sound, volume buttons can control the multimedia volume. In fact, i don't remember suffering this problem on the Redmi 5. My wife is also getting this problem on a Redmi Note 4X with latest beta from January (Android 7.0).

Correct behaviour is the one from the Redmi 5, according my choice in settings: By default volume buttons control ringtone volume, but when a sound is playing from elsewhere, volume buttons should control multimedia volume.

Is it a known problem for China ROM, or a problem of mine?

Also, since some versions ago, i can't set 2 different notifications for the SMS on both SIMs. This setting was relocated to SMS app notifications, instead general sound settings, but i can't find if there's a way to set 2 different alerts.

Thanks a lot for your work.

MI5 shorcut for torchlight ( hold menu button on lockscreen ) hasnt been working on last 2 latest updates. Together with status bar shortcut for torch not working in lockscreen.

Last edited:
Including Mi 8? Citation needed...
Xiaomi has announced that July 5th onwards, it will now be limiting MIUI betas to smartphones which are less than a year old. Smartphones that turn a year old will automatically be withdrawn from beta testing and will thereupon only receive updates to the stable version of MIUI.

Xiaomi has announced that July 5th onwards, it will now be limiting MIUI betas to smartphones which are less than a year old. Smartphones that turn a year old will automatically be withdrawn from beta testing and will thereupon only receive updates to the stable version of MIUI.

They also say in the original Chinese announcement that devices will be given 3 months notice before terminating the developer version, and that it may be continued for longer than one year, as needed.

Remains to be seen what actually happens.

Beginning on 5 July Xiaomi stops releasing beta for many phones (including mi8 :( ).
No, it does not mean that. Just means that devices older than 1 year old will gradually be phased out of public beta but a beta will still continue to be provided unsupported for some cases.

My Camera have this problem: Pink line, as you see at the picture. How I can fix it?

Mi5 - 9.6.5 version

Reactions: hydelezz
Status
Not open for further replies.