Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone else with problems video slowmotion? On mi8 lite. Only possible with 120fps and 720p. Any other option result without record and sometimes with busy camera notification.
3ce91b5bde3711e8d633c41ead3504d5.jpg

Installed it in my Mi8 dipper. Worked great until I changed border from Germany to Austria. With Roaming = On my Phone gets unusable. All Apps are freezing, System ui crashes permanently. Using it in flight Mode or WLAN is still okay, only when in Roaming. Tried different SIM cards and carriers, No difference.

Any ideas?

Reactions: molki
@Igor Eisberg

Hi.

There's a problem i'm suffering with volume buttons from some time ago on a Redmi Note 5 with latestMIUI 10.4 beta, Android 9.

My settings are configured this way: Volume buttons control (by default) ringtone volume, not multimedia volume.

But despite of that, volume buttons control multimedia sound ONLY in Music or Videos app (or Gallery videos). When i play music/videos in other apps, including native Browser, volume buttons control ringtone volume.

У меня также есть Redmi 5 с последней стабильной версией 10.3 (Android 8.1), и он работает должным образом: всякий раз, когда играет музыка, независимо от того, находится ли приложение в фоновом режиме, независимо от того, какое приложение воспроизводит звук, кнопки громкости могут управлять громкостью мультимедиа. , На самом деле, я не помню, чтобы эта проблема возникала на Redmi 5. Моя жена также получает эту проблему на Redmi Note 4X с последней бета-версией от января (Android 7.0).

Правильное поведение - то же, что и у Redmi 5, в соответствии с моим выбором в настройках: по умолчанию кнопки громкости управляют громкостью рингтона, но когда звук воспроизводится откуда-то, кнопки громкости должны управлять громкостью мультимедиа.

Это известная проблема для китайского ROM или моя проблема?

Кроме того, поскольку некоторые версии назад, я не могу установить 2 разных уведомления для SMS на обеих SIM-картах. Этот параметр был перенесен в уведомления приложения SMS, вместо общих настроек звука, но я не могу найти, есть ли способ установить 2 разных предупреждения.

Большое спасибо за вашу работу.
[/ QUOTE]

Mi8se is the same problem.

Reactions: JoseCSS
в расширеных настройках по wi-fi пропал пункт "подключение по wps"
In the advanced settings for wi-fi, the item "connection via wps" disappeared

mi note 3

Last edited:
Why is Miui optimalisation in settings removed? Is it on or off now?

This option is enabled by default.
If you disabled it with an older rom, it remains displayed even in the latest rom, but as soon you enable it, it disappears forever.

It's a trap to whoever needs this settings to be disabled.
The "'explanation" of such a behavior is that disabling this setting can give an unexpected behavior and give many false bugs reports so xiaomi.eu decided to force it enabled.

Let's hope they don't end up handling every settings the same way only to get less bug reports.

Hi tnx for the rom. First time i am using the xiaomi eu. I am not root . My google Pay worked for one day then has stopped with the message you can no longer pay in stores with google pay. According google my device failed to pass safety requirements because of unlocked bootloader , root or custom rom.

If they do that, they will just kill the brand.

Enviado do meu MIX 2S através do Tapatalk

If they do that, they will just kill the brand.

Enviado do meu MIX 2S através do Tapatalk
Hardly! this whole topic is out of context with the thread anyway but as a closing point to it; It won't kill the brand, poorly developed ROMS will however kill the brand if they do not realign their focus on the devices which are current and relevant to sales. Put yourself in their shoes, would you support 40+ devices every week indefinitely? I doubt you would.

Reactions: vcdwelt and delboy
Hello, could you tell me how to flash this rom (currently I'm on a AOSP-based rom on the MIX 2 - chiron).
I've tried wiping (default twrp wipe option) and flashing the rom but i got stuck at the boot animation.
I also tried advanced wipe and selected everything (except sd card data) and then flashing but to no avail.
Is there a particular firmware I need to be on to do it successfully?
Or is there a particular partition(s) i need to wipe before or after flashing? Please help.

Is that official? Lets hope you're right, Im looking forward for some stable and better battery backup ROM than 9.5.30 (triple notification bug on lockscreen is a P.I.T.A)
In the second post they announced that Is delayed.
I have the same phone but i don't have the bug of the triple notification.

However I Hope they'll release the new version soon

Just downgraded to 9.30.5 - everything fine again. Must be an issue with 9.6.5

Installed it in my Mi8 dipper. Worked great until I changed border from Germany to Austria. With Roaming = On my Phone gets unusable. All Apps are freezing, System ui crashes permanently. Using it in flight Mode or WLAN is still okay, only when in Roaming. Tried different SIM cards and carriers, No difference.

Any ideas?

This option is enabled by default.
If you disabled it with an older rom, it remains displayed even in the latest rom, but as soon you enable it, it disappears forever.

It's a trap to whoever needs this settings to be disabled.
The "'explanation" of such a behavior is that disabling this setting can give an unexpected behavior and give many false bugs reports so xiaomi.eu decided to force it enabled.

Let's hope they don't end up handling every settings the same way only to get less bug reports.

What is the benefit of Miui optimalisation enabled for the user?

Hello, could you tell me how to flash this rom (currently I'm on a AOSP-based rom on the MIX 2 - chiron).
I've tried wiping (default twrp wipe option) and flashing the rom but i got stuck at the boot animation.
I also tried advanced wipe and selected everything (except sd card data) and then flashing but to no avail.
Is there a particular firmware I need to be on to do it successfully?
Or is there a particular partition(s) i need to wipe before or after flashing? Please help.
Read first post:
* TWRP Recovery Zip DOWNLOAD or TWRP.ME
* FORMAT /data partition (NEVER wipe System or Persist!)
* Copy our ROM to the internal storage
* Install our ROM
* Reboot
* done

Most important is FORMAT!

Sent from my MI 8

What is the benefit of Miui optimalisation enabled for the user?

I probably don't know all of its effects, but one of them is it to enable the "Power saving" setting of each app.
If it's set to "MIUI battery power saving", this power saving is applied and hibernate the app when the screen is off or the app isn't used any more.

Disabling "MIUI optimisations" overrides these settings: all the apps get "No restriction".
It could be usefull because this "Power saving" setting is bugged with some apps. Some of them get automatically "MIUI battery power saving" back after each reboot despite them were set to "No restriction".

Now, without the ability to disable "MIUI optimisations", we (at least I) have to deal with this forced hibernation.

Reactions: fijasko and Rubiks
Status
Not open for further replies.