Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

HulleBulle

Members
Jun 13, 2019
Another positive feedback from a Lavender-User:
Some hours of (minor) use, no problems at all for now. PiP, Camera, Hide Notch - all is working as it's supposed to be!

Besides that my phone is still not reaching deep sleep, it stays always active. Someone else have issues with deep sleep? Despite that, battery-life is actually not bad!
Screenshot.jpg

Last edited:

vcdwelt

Members
Apr 14, 2019
Buggy as hell on my MI8. Worth to setup completely or it's an MI8 known issue?
Depends on the issues you have. My Mi8 works fine with this weeks Update until now...

I can reproduce the bug with Front Cam in Portrait Mode. But no problem for me, because i never use the front cam :) For the others, GCam don't have problems with Frontcam and Portrait (latest San1ty Mod)

Akr0n

Members
Apr 24, 2019
Some hours of (minor) use, no problems at all for now. PiP, Camera, Hide Notch - all is working as it's supposed to be!

Besides that my phone is still not reaching deep sleep, it stays always active. Someone else have issues with deep sleep? Despite that, battery-life is actually not bad!
View attachment 25304
How can I check if my lavedner reaches deep sleep?

Patit

Members
May 17, 2012
Buggy as hell on my MI8. Worth to setup completely or it's an MI8 known issue?
It seems the last two ROMs are breaking the system somehow. As far as I've read, nobody's reporting a fully functional system (maybe one person).
Many (me included) reverted to 9.6.27.

Patit

Members
May 17, 2012
Depends on the issues you have. My Mi8 works fine with this weeks Update until now...

I can reproduce the bug with Front Cam in Portrait Mode. But no problem for me, because i never use the front cam :) For the others, GCam don't have problems with Frontcam and Portrait (latest San1ty Mod)
Dirty upgrade?

Revo0

Members
Jul 12, 2019
It seems the last two ROMs are breaking the system somehow. As far as I've read, nobody's reporting a fully functional system (maybe one person).
Many (me included) reverted to 9.6.27.
Agreed. Lockscreen Clock color Bug.
And Sometimes i have to kill Apps and Turn off and Turn on mobile Data cause its very slow or doesnt work
MI9

Last edited:

woups

Members
Apr 29, 2019
Hi,
first, thanks for your great work ! :)
second, when i press minus in calculator app, it makes it crash...
I'm on a Mi Mx2s

Reactions: Bartos

Elder Feitosa

Members
Aug 30, 2018
I have some bugs on my Mi8 after a dirty flash to 9.7.11, first my google play, gmail, chrome and other google apps show up error (Resolved after clean app data and wipe cache), now sometimes I noticed that my Mi8 is freezing and staying very slow.

rvfaelo

Members
Feb 7, 2019
Hello, devs!
It was added a new option in a camera called "Palm shutter", but now mirror front camera doesn't work on my mi8se.

resetix

Members
Oct 21, 2018
Mi8 users there seems to be a workaround for the freezing problems. As with some other old weeklies, the problem might be restricted to users with full screen gestures. After disabling them, I happen to have no more black screens, freezing or flickering issues on my Mi8. Hope it may help others too!

Sent from my MI 8 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Elder Feitosa

resetix

Members
Oct 21, 2018
Hi, until now on Mi8 (6 hours use since install) I don't have any problem with "freeze" black screen on the lock screen, I did dirty flash over 9.7.5, I want to mention that last week problem appears to me 3-4 times continuously on Thursday night only all other days were great.

Confirming bug on front camera on portrait mode (i did clear camera app cache without any result)
Out of curiosity, do you have full screen gestures enabled or not?

Viper®

Members
Apr 21, 2017

Battery usage seems weird on my mi5s after update and sim activation. Slowly draining. Cleared dalvek cache

nightshadow931

Members
Jul 12, 2019
Nope. I've never used FSG and I have those problems. Black screen & stutters here and there when scrolling(happens on Facebook all the time). Also PiP problems.

radcon

Members
Dec 30, 2016

View attachment 25304
Mine looks like this, do you mean the active (aktiv) bar?

Attachments

albertkuba

Members
Feb 20, 2016

View attachment 25304
Check out your apks because mine sleep ok.

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 7 mediante Tapatalk

redzwhen

Members
Dec 24, 2017

View attachment 25304
Deep Sleep is fine with me.

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.