Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dalvik and cache I deleted after successfully flashing the 9.7.11. After a reboot, I installed Magisk and also deleted dalvik and cache. The language of the camera is in english, because I have on the advice of @ingbrzy System language in english. Otherwise it is set to German. In both languages, the camera crashes even after deleting their data and then dalvik and cache cleanup repeatedly.

Gesendet von meinem MIX 3 mit Tapatalk
Hi guys, I confirm that on mi 8, the front camera in portrait mode always crash in english or french.
And I confirm that if we want to back on previous version from 9.7.11, there is a black screen after mi 8 launch

Envoyé de mon MI 8 en utilisant Tapatalk

Reactions: Iago14
Hi guys, I confirm that on mi 8, the front camera in portrait mode always crash in english or french.
And I confirm that if we want to back on previous version from 9.7.11, there is a black screen after mi 8 launch

The only that it was possible to downgrade (for me especially) was to update the twrp from 3.2.3.1 to 3.3.1.1 and used the new twrp to downgrade from 9.7.11 toward my system backup

try the mix3 fix from qwertys13: To fix it - Disable HW overlays in Developer options.

Mix2S does work without anything, no blackbar flash from lockscreen, nor screenfreezing, also cameras are working (german)

Hi, developers

Thanks for your work. There is a request - not to change the user GPS.CONF file. Or, if it is technically impossible, to place in your rom gps.conf which was more suitable the European users.

Reactions: nik.shersh
Hello everyone, mi 6x ot.a not working, always says updated system, the two previous versions, know how to solve?
1. Download your update
2. Go to Updater, click 3 dots in right top corner.
3. Click choose update package, navigate to the download.
4. tap on package click OK
5. Click Yes
6. Profit

PIP bug in Mi9.
and the auto brightness doesnt working well. In light room, the automated brightness is too low. I set the brightness, but the automata setting everytime setting lower

Hi, I have one problem, since a lot of versions.

Mi9, I plug the phone to charge and 2 seconds later I don't have data connection...

WiFi works fine, but data becomes too slow or simply doesn't exist.

I unplug the cable and it returns to work, some times I need to switch off and on the data switch.

Any idea about what happens?

Thanks!

Hi, until now on Mi8 (6 hours use since install) I don't have any problem with "freeze" black screen on the lock screen, I did dirty flash over 9.7.5, I want to mention that last week problem appears to me 3-4 times continuously on Thursday night only all other days were great.

Confirming bug on front camera on portrait mode (i did clear camera app cache without any result)

Hey guys,

after update my lockscreen clock has changed color.
Even with full whitee Wallpaper my clock is white too :s
Before update with a white wallpaper it changed color to black.

I dont use themes.

Any ideas? Thanks!

Hi, until now on Mi8 (6 hours use since install) I don't have any problem with "freeze" black screen on the lock screen, I did dirty flash over 9.7.5, I want to mention that last week problem appears to me 3-4 times continuously on Thursday night only all other days were great.

Confirming bug on front camera on portrait mode (i did clear camera app cache without any result)

Sad news with the last 2 updates for Mi8
I prefer then continue a new week with the 9.6.27

Reactions: ismuta and Patit
Tried wiping dalvik and cache, so far all working fine my steps counter now working and no more screen freeze/black screen

Sent from my MIX 2S using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.