Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@nJoy-Android
The App has all rights i was able to grant.
I could start the installation of an App, it starts the download and also starts to install. But the installation Step is never finished and running endless, but the app won't be installed.
It is also on Original Rom, so not a .eu Rom specific problem. The only way to get this working was to disable the Miui Optimization. After the App was installed, i could re-enable the optimizations without problems, but have to deactivate it again to update or install aonther app trough the Amazon App store.

Found about this issue a lot of posts in other Forums. For all useres the only solution was to disable the optimization...

Using a Mi 8 (dipper)

Yes thats right, they removed it.
I'm also not lucky with this decisssion, because now i have the problem, i can't use the Amazon App Store anymore. The only way to make it work was to disable the MIUI Optimizations. That's really awful...

Would be great, if there is a way to disable it anyway without Root.
I have a small problem, I got a new MicroSD, put it into the phone and format it, but I noticed that unlocking and turning on screen is a bit slow when SD is in the phone, I removed the SD and everything worked fine, that's why I wanted to try to disable MIUI optimization

@nJoy-Android
I could start the installation of an App, it starts the download and also starts to install. But the installation Step is never finished and running endless, but the app won't be installed.
It is also on Original Rom, so not a .eu Rom specific problem. The only way to get this working was to disable the Miui Optimization. After the App was installed, i could re-enable the optimizations without problems, but have to deactivate it again to update or install aonther app trough the Amazon App store.

Found about this issue a lot of posts in other Forums. For all useres the only solution was to disable the optimization...

Using a Mi 8 (dipper)

Yes, me to, have the same problem with all my Mi's (5,6,8+9).

@nJoy-Android

Using a Mi 8 (dipper)
Yes, me to, have the same problem with all my Mi's (5,6,8+9).
I tried installing an app in Amazon Appstore and had no issue.
Try this: Settings -> Passwords & security -> Privacy -> Special app access -> Install unknown apps
Make sure "Amazon Appstore" is set to "Allowed".

Reactions: vcdwelt
Thank you for your quick reply!
Unfortunately your tip don' t work.
Installationprocess never ends ..

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-07-18-16-45-40-163_com.android.settings.jpg
    Screenshot_2019-07-18-16-45-40-163_com.android.settings.jpg
    242.1 KB · Views: 458
  • Screenshot_2019-07-18-16-49-43-045_com.amazon.venezia.jpg
    Screenshot_2019-07-18-16-49-43-045_com.amazon.venezia.jpg
    914.9 KB · Views: 418
Anyway, thank you. I don't need the bought apps anymore. I use playstore now.
But before the solution was with deactivated miui-optimation.
Deactivating MIUI optimization is not a solution to anything, it's just a flood gate for other side effects and wasteful bug reports.

Reactions: Mali2 and HofMan
The same on Mi9 since last version. You can hit back during a call and close the screen then without it turning on again, as a temporary workaround.
PiP still not working, or buttons not working on the little window when it does start. Proximity sensor seems to work now thought.
I can confirm what some users reported, that mobile data is very slow or doesn't work at random times and I have to toggle it off and on to get it working again.
Same issue here PIP mode doesnt working well.
Proximity during call working well.
Mobile data issue same here. Random times.

Mi 8 SE Front Camera: Portrait mod, Mirror camera, Age gender, magic mirror dont work..!
But new Palm Shutter mode is good...

Mi 8 SE Front Camera: Portrait mod, Mirror camera, Age gender, magic mirror dont work..!
But new Palm Shutter mode is good...
Actually, "Palm shutter" is a feature we ported from Redmi Note K20 Pro, and while it seems to work on other devices, it caused many side effects:
Portrait mode crashed on multiple devices, and features like Mirror camera, Age & gender and Magic mirror had no effect.
Thus, "Palm shutter" is no longer ported for tomorrow's release. Your camera should be usable again.

Actually, "Palm shutter" is a feature we ported from Redmi Note K20 Pro, and while it seems to work on other devices, it caused many side effects:
Portrait mode crashed on multiple devices, and features like Mirror camera, Age & gender and Magic mirror had no effect.
Thus, "Palm shutter" is no longer ported for tomorrow's release. Your camera should be usable again.
OK, but will perfect if it works with other features in combination with the palm shutter

Report an echo in mi mix 2
The picture-in-picture option in every single app I use I can't interfere with it on the home screen
I can only move the box, but I can't expand it or hit play and pause
Please fix this echo
This future I use it a lot
Thanks
Screenshot_2019-07-18-19-43-53-807_com.miui.home.jpg

Sent from my MIX 2 using Tapatalk

Report an echo in mi mix 2
The picture-in-picture option in every single app I use I can't interfere with it on the home screen
I can only move the box, but I can't expand it or hit play and pause
Please fix this echo
This future I use it a lot
ThanksView attachment 25372

Sent from my MIX 2 using Tapatalk
Those PIP issues fixed for next update 9.7.18

Sent from my MIX 2S using Tapatalk

Someone have the same problem wirh the GPS on RN7?

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 7 mediante Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.