9.7.18/19

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mi 8.Everything is fine. Installation without problems and no errors so far. Also notifications no problem.

Screenshot_2019-07-19-10-33-03-680_com.miui.home.jpg

Thanks for the answer, I will look for the problem in myself. Maybe I will need to do it clean..
Perhaps just test it.
When you reboot on Twrp wipe Cache and Dalvik and System after install the Rom wipe
And if you use magisk and mod. Reboot.
And see if resolve your mistake. But if not do clean install yes..

Hi ! I see they had new theme classic with search bar under dock. I apply the theme without any overlay or widget but doesn't work. ?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-07-19-10-41-52-473_com.android.thememanager.jpg
    Screenshot_2019-07-19-10-41-52-473_com.android.thememanager.jpg
    692.1 KB · Views: 533
Problem with WhatsApp notifications on Mi 8, I can't see the text until I expand the notification. I'm using the default theme(light during the day, dark during the night). It's daytime now.
Any workaround for this?

Sent from my MI 8 using Tapatalk

Just flashed new Update. So far no Problems. PiP seems to Work again. Mi8SE. Thx Devs

Working on my Mi Mix 3; I just upgraded from 9.6.27.

No issues so far like those in 9.7.4 and 9.7.11.

PiP and front cam are both working, unlike in the last two weeks. Will update this if there's any issues.

As always, thanks devs!

Sent from my MIX 3 using Tapatalk

Reactions: pittrich67
Working on my Mi Mix 3; I just upgraded from 9.6.27.

No issues so far like those in 9.7.4 and 9.7.11.

PiP and front cam are both working, unlike in the last two weeks. Will update this if there's any issues.

As always, thanks devs!

Sent from my MIX 3 using Tapatalk
I would also like to update. However, I'm afraid to have to reinstall the 9.6.27 again, should the 9.7.18 turn out to be catastrophic again. PIP in Maps and Vanced did, but was not operable. Not only the front camera crashed constantly, but also the main camera. Always a black screen after unlocking from the AOD. Nor was the bug fixed in 9.6.27 that the brightness after unlocking with automatic brightness control was at a minimum. Only when the brightness controller has been moved back and forth several times, the control was active again. Are these additional errors now fixed?

Gesendet von meinem MIX 3 mit Tapatalk

For me, downloaded and installed successfully via OTA. For now all works well, anyway the only one problem I've found is that when I get a notification, that notification doesn't show its content on lock screen even if I turn on the options to show them. I've obviously tried to switch it off and on again. I'm using a Redmi Note 7...

So far so good on my Mix 2s, screen freeze, black screen and PIP now fix

Sent from my MIX 2S using Tapatalk

@pittrich67

At least on Mi8:
- Front/Back Camera did not crash for me
- PIP acting a little wired for me, somtimes it seems to work sometimes not, not sure if this is a handling issue, because did not use this often
- No black Screens after unlocking
- No brightness issues until now
- Had to Change Notification Style to "Miui", with "Android" it did not show the Notofication content

No other bugs noticed until now. For me it is a very stable release, after the last 2 bad builds...

Unable to find any mirror information for the "/xiaomi.eu/MIUI-WEEKLY-RELEASES/9.7.19/xiaomi.eu_multi_MI9_9.7.19_v10-9.zip" file. Please select another file.

If the PIP worked for me, I would not have written this, I just wanted to know, was it only on my mi 8? Sorry for my English :)
I just know there were common issues with PIP in previous updates and all those have been fixed in today update. Other users also confirmed PIP working well in today update.

Maybe individual issue at you, try PIP with different apps, using default launcher, default theme...etc

Sent from my MIX 2S using Tapatalk

Hi everyone. I confirm this update has fixed front camera portrait mode FC for my mi8 dipper. Thanks.

Reactions: ismuta
Status
Not open for further replies.