Invalid [9.7.18][Redmi Note 7 - Mi9] Notifications not showing their content on lock screen

Akr0n

Members
Apr 24, 2019
Hello, as of last weekly, 9.7.18, I think notifications on lock screen are broken: I have always turned on the setting that can make you read notification's content on lock screen but now the notification's text does not show on lock screen. I've only tested with Whatsapp and Telegram but the email notification works well (I use stock MIUI app for emails). Can someone help me, please? I've installed last weekly via OTA and I've already tried to solve by wiping cache and Dalvik. Do I need to hard reset and make a clean install? I've attached a screenshot to give you an example :)

This also happens to my on my Mi9, maybe you can change the title to adapt to otther devices.

We know about this, some of us also have that issue, although it's not for us to fix, it's a new official MIUI issue.

Reactions: vcdwelt
Yep, dirty or clean flash.

I've updated via OTA, and this means that is not important the way you install, the problem is in the ROM ^^

change font size bigger, it fix problem.

I use standard font and the default size... let me try ^^

EDIT: it works! Now I need to get used to the new font size... I've setted it to M, thanks m8 :)

Last edited: